Thread: Today I have..........Thursday

Exclamation Today I have..........Thursday

This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
    take our breath away"

Re: Today I have..........Thursday

"You cannot appreciate the rainbow without the rain"

Giving this a gentle nudge for those who have triumphed today xxhugxx

Smile Re: Today I have..........Thursday

Hi,

There is a new Health Shop opened in town, so I had a walk up to have a look. They have some lovely things. Scented soaps, bath oils and many more. The lady that owns the shop was giving away free drinks, even Champagne (if you wanted it) I settled for a glass of fresh orange, and it was very nice. I felt fine, got chatting to other people in the shop, and never once felt like running out.. When I finally did, I went further up into own and had a look round more shops. I Felt relaxed and pleased with myself. I also treated myself to some Bath Oils.

Jenny x x x

today i had a long chat with my son he is 11, he is quite sad because he thinks he is a goody goody and not good at football and he is quite a worrier like his mum hehe

he has now gone to bed and he is going to turn any negatives into positives, he is going to concentrate on what he enjoys and is good at. he is very good with computers and with the advice he had from his dad he built his own and not many is age can do that, i explained to him. also if anything bothers him he is going to sort it and then it wont be a problem anymore.

he is a loving well mannered, happy, clever boy and i am proud of him and he has ended his day a lot more positive with help from me. that makes me a happy mum

i went out alone to shop and went to see aunty and treated myself to new clothes and had nails done.. so proud of myself... lol

i had a great day at work and never had any breathless or out of body experiences at my desk (that really is an achievement for me) i remained calm and controlled and i have enjoyed another day where anxiety was left in the corner - where it belongs !!
    let's hope tomorrow is as good , bcos boy do i love this feeling xxxxxxx

Hi ... today i have .... put some wallpaper up in the spare bedroom and made a lampshade to match, cos my mum is visiting at the weekend.....im happy ive done it but still feel so sad....sorry, not a totally positive post....oh well..baby steps i suppose
    xx
    Hugs Guys
    'Dream Catch me'
    Newton Faulkner

Thread Information