Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today I have.........Friday

Exclamation Today I have.........Friday

This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
    take our breath away"

Re: Today I have.........Friday

Living the past is a dull and lonely business; looking back strains the neck muscles, causing you to bump into people not going your way

Today I have....... just come home from work where, I stayed on ON MY OWN no safety net (ie B/f was at work, parents in spain etc). I didnt panic, didn't feel anxious and got a big cuddle off of my client and a great wee laugh.

Lynne x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Well done Pooh that is a triumph. xxhugxx

Well done Pooh! i did something yesterday but have only seen post today lol!
    Im really chuffed coz i managed i go to my aunties funeral which ive been really anx about all week. I was really worried about goung in the car as it was about a 20 min drive then a really slow 30 min drive to the crematorium behind the cortage thingy and i was worried that id panic about being in the car ands being away from home etc but i was ok.
    Was also worried about being in the service with people i didnt really know. I was convinced i would panic but somehow managed to keep calm (ish!) and didnt run out from anx like i was sure i would. Yay!!!
    Im really glad i didnt chicken out as she was an ace person and im glad i didnt let her down.
    Great thread Lindy, v positive!

Oh well done Clair I was thinking about you yesterday and how you got on, what a triumph for you I am so thrilled bells and whistles for you today xxhugxx

thanks lindy, and thanks for your reply to my post during the week it was a big encouragement. Am shattered now tho from all the thinking yesterday lol!!

It is early morning for me here in the US. For the third straight day, I awoke not feeling exhausted - still not fully refreshed, but closer to it. I have gotten that bone deep fatigue later in the day the last two days, which has really lifted my spirits.

This is giving me hope that my Epstein-Barr symptoms may be petering out at last and that I may soon have more energy reserves to focus on dealing with my GAD and panic disorder, which is still present and still constant.

Mtatum, Even the tinyest improvement in anything is such a thrill I hope your symptoms fade into the distance very soon. xxhugxx

Hi everyone
    Well this morning I travelled 10 miles and to the bank and hairdressers and back again on public transport. I nearly hyperventilated and went into panic mode a few times but talked myself out of it by the counting thing that I do and focusing on something specific and by replacing every bad negative thought with a good positive one and by doing deep breathing ~ some of the tips I read about on this site in past couple of days. I have been doing this for a couple of days and I am amazed at how many negative thoughts I actually have! Every time I get one I replace it with a positive thought. Ok it was only into town and back that I travelled and I am now shattered by the emotional drain of it all but I feel a little bit proud of myself today for having done it as up until very recently I couldnt even walk down the road almost without feeling like I was going to die of panic. Hope everyone is having a better day today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information