Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today I have.........Friday

Re: Today I have.........Friday

Jesse what a wonderful posting, you sound so positive today what a triumph xxhugxx

Hi Jesse just wanted to give you a and say well done for having such a positive day.

This post makes me more determined to do something each day, great idea Lindy

Pickle x

Today i have managed to leave the house and go see my 18 month old nephew 20 miles away haven't seen him in 8 months.. Drove there didn't feel up to using public transport just yey but soon..

I also managed to go in to a shop and wait in a que for 10 minutes alone without fainting like normally do.

Well done to all the above

Beth xx

Thank you Pickle xxhugxx

I have had friends round for a girly chat today and managed to cope with them being at the house for a couple of hours. It was great fun too. Lots of giggles and positive vibes.
    This is a great thread. Well done LindyF for keeping it going.
    Love Hazel xoxo

Beth and Hazey Babe sounds like you have both had superb days well done both of you in your triumphs xxhugxx

I am going off for tonight now very tired. Three cheers to all who post later and tell of their wonderful triumphs today. Well done xxhugxx

Carly, I can understand how draining this sort of thing can be. But as you recuperate from the drain on your body and mind's resources, don't stop patting yourself on the back. These types of victories over the panic and the anxiety are very significant and can make all the difference in the world to not losing hope of recovery. So you celebrate to your heart's content about what you have accomplished and don't consider today's outing to be an "only"!

I started some time back keeping a tally of the times I am able to go out and be out of the house for at least thirty minutes, with or without having to employ medication during my outing. At the end of the week, I look at my list and go back over where I was able to go and take comfort in each and every incident. This helps me to not get discouraged, which is so easy to do.

I need to get back to my work and finish an assignment, but I just wanted to take a moment and send smiles to every person who has posted in this thread today. Lindy, thank you for your kind words. And all of you, thank you for sharing your journey here. It is helping me more than words can express.

Take care.

well done everyone for all of your successes! it just shows that we can all get through things despite this horrible anxiety and we keep battling on, for thar we should all be really proid of our acheivements.
    Again, great thread Lindy tis a lovely way to celebrate even the smallest things we manage to overcome. for everyone!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information