Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today I have.........Saturday

Re: Today I have.........Saturday

milly and bluesparkle thats amazing well dine.

today i went to see a lovely cbt therapist and i have been told to write the things down I avoid.

quite worrying look at my long list

supermarkets,public transport,park,shops, social stuff, crowded places,flyiing, hairdressers,places i cant escape easily, concerts, going for walks,driving

what a life i lead heh

i mean well done - must have food on brain

HI Everyone and to you Rach for not letting the panic win, well done.

Well, I havent done anything new today (so far) but that's because I've cleared the summer house and shed of everything, sorted it and boxed it all (I'm moving in 3 weeks, fingers crossed).

Been to Tesco and got lottery and paper and am now having well earned break catching up with NMP.

Pooh, I hope your shoulder gets better soon and Milly I bet you had a great time on your walk especially if you've got the sun like we have

Happy Saturday everyone

x

PS Lindy, I know I said it yesterday but this really is a great thread

Pickle x

Millly, Pickle and Bab, Well done lol cannot remember which of you it was but clearing the shed out! if that is not a triumph I don't know what is well done, and a long walk how wonderful that would be, sorry will be one day. xxhugxx I have today got as far as sitting sowing seeds mind just outside the french doors, cannot yet get to the garden but will one day. xxhugxx

Good for you Lindy . It's the small steps that give you the confidence to try a bigger step, and a bigger step

I can still remember when I couldnt leave the house and altho I still have my safe zones I know that eventually I WILL be taking an 8 mile walk like Milly.

Well done Babs, my list was probably one of the most important things I ever wrote.

Have a great day

x

Pickle x

today, i ave cut the grass in the back garden, hard work as very over grown. now i am tired.

Well done Shinney bet the scent from the grass was wonderful, oh how I miss mowing my lawns, hubby did it this morning I was very envious, but....I did managed to walk half way up the garden, then I scattered back again. xxhugxx

Lindy

Well done Lindy, soon you'll be going in the garden and not even thinking about going back indoors. With everyone posting so positively you cant help but get swept along with their obvious joy at their successes.

Shinney, I love the smell of cut grass - mine is getting long now so if the rain holds off tomorrow that's what I'm aiming to do

Pickle x

took my younest 2 children for hair cuts and tothe park at bottom of road on my own no help at all so pleased with myself as not taken them out for 11 months..

They were so good and kept saying 2 me "WE LOVE YOU MUMMY YOUR DOING REALLY GOOD" It made me smile as they truely are wonderful children... i know we all say that about our children but i believe mine are..

Thankyou for doing this thread you dont realise how much this has encouraged me to go out each day just to share my life a little..

Please keep it going

Take care

Beth xx

Beth what a massive triumph for you how wonderful, your children must be so so proud of you. Well done bells and whistles for you today xxhugxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information