Thread: I feel stressed

Unhappy I feel stressed

I've had a really stressful week and I feel on the edge like I am going crazy. My head feels like it is pounding because all my worst anxiety fears have come back and had a few panic attacks the other night when I was in bed.
    I don't get why I stop worrying and it all comes back worse than ever?

The more time I give to these thoughts the worse they seem to get but they make me feel "I need" to worry...

I am now believing i am heading for going mad this time.
    Last edited by phil06; 26-04-08 at 14:59.

Re: I feel stressed

hey best advice i can give as i get same as you is go for a very brisk walk every day if poss and work through the stress as you walking fast for say half hour. by the end of the walk you will feel tired but your head wont feel so full of stress and anger like mine. i walk every day now hours and motivated me keeps me positive and strong minded and keeps me fit too. hope this works for you tooxxx

Re: I feel stressed

Phil,

I've has this before when i had way too much stressful things going on in my head and i honestly convinced myself that i was going crazy. It was so scary.

What you need is a couple days of relaxation so if you work try to take a few days off and do something that relaxes you or that you enjoy doing. Another thing which is very important is to take at least 30 mins a day to just lay down and focus on your deep abdominal breathing (even when these symptoms pass it's a good idea to keep this up) and like Donna01 said walks are great! If crowds bother you try to find a nice park to walk in.

But one thing I promise you is that you ARE NOT going crazy! You just need to rest your mind. So next time you start to panic just take a step back and tell yourself that it's just anxiety and practice some deep breathing.. It may sound dumb but the breathing does wonders!

I Hope you feel better soon! And remember it's just anxiety! I know it's scary because i've had this too! Just anxiety my friend! It *will* pass.

Thread Information