Thread: Why is it?

Unhappy Why is it?

Why is it that just when you think everything is going well then all gloom and doom descends? haha..Seriously though, I thought everything was going so well this week and I was even a little bit proud of what I accomplished and then it all goes wrong? almost as though it is meant to? I know life isnt aboit everything going well but why is it that when something goes wrong then everything comes crashing down and I want to run away and lock myself in a room in the corner. Some of the nicest people seem to be those who suffer with issues like we have on this forum and those who dont and are lucky to never seem to suffer from anything like such issues, anxiety, depression, agarophobia and all the rest, just seem tp sail through life without knowing what inpact their actions and word can have on us? Its Saturday and everything was going so well and then because of someone else it all changed and I am here crying and upset. I am so glad tho that I have this site to turn to as at least I know there are people on here whose problems I can relate to.Why dont people who seemingly have no issues and who breeze thro life realise and think more about people who are not so fortunate? Ok...wheres that bottle of wine! haha....

Re: Why is it?

hi carly
    i'm crying too tonight. let's just share a hug xx
    milly

Hi Milly
    I am sorry to hear you are crying too. Why are you crying? Will share a big hug happily Carly xx

Hi Carla,

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the moment

I think most people go through distress to one degree or another, it just depends how its dealt with and how much they let on. I'm a professional at putting on a front and you'd never know whats going on in my head or just how unsure of myself I can be because to the outside world I appear so confident.

I was chatting to my cousins husband tonight about my recent panic/depression episode ..... how bad it has been etc. Now, he's educated, has his own business has several fabulous holidays a year and a fantastic house - the kind of person you'd go to for support and advice.

I was explaining how bad a panic attack could be, you're not just a bit scared but petrified when he told me that he knew, because he'd had them for years. Once I'd picked myself up off the floor, we had a really good chat about how he got through it. His philosophy is that you have to have bad times to really appreciate the good times.

I'm still trying to get over the shock of the revelation. Just goes to prove you never know what other people are going through despite your perception.

You arent alone!

hi carly, good morning. hope ur feeling better today. thanks for ur hug. pm me if u need chat hun xx

Hi Milly
    Hope you are feeling a bit less upset today? Thanks for your message. Sunday was a nightmare, only helped by several glasses of wine, and today I keep feeling so down on and off and thought about suicide twice. I know I wldnt do it but the thoughts come into my head. I thought I was doing well but then personal matters in my life (my rship of nearly 2 years)came crashing down and I am now back on my own again. I think the uspet has caused me to just crash emotionally since Saturday and I am trying to be strong but its exhausting. My ex partner really did help and support me but now hes gone its back to me living alone and all that goes with it. There is no one else in my life except my son who lives away.I cut myself off from all friends and family and most my family live overseas.I just want the emotional strength to get over whats happened. Anyway enough of my whinging haha...how are things with you today? Hopefully you are having a much better day? Hugs

Thank you Sue for your message and for taking the time to reply. It really is appreciated

hi carly,
    was really bad this morning but chatroom cheered me up.

please always pm if u need somebodyxxx

milly xxx

Sorry to hear about you this morning. Is PM'ing different to this way of replying? Glad chatroom cheered you up. I may go on there later on as I have not been on it before.
    Hugs to you!

Thread Information