Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asthma or anxiety argh?!

Re: Asthma or anxiety argh?!

... actually it is probable that it wasn't the very next day, I'm being a little glib there, but it was at around the same time. Only made the connection years later and I'm quite prepared to consider that these ocurrences are coincidence which is why I'm interested.
    Martin

It could be, I am not trying to undermine your opinion don't get me wrong. I was simply stating the medical facts I know. It would be interesting if a link has been made.

I know asthma is usually linked to hayfever and eczema. Both of which I suffer from/ run through my family so I was kind of doomed to have asthma. :(

Hey, Charlottie, I don't feel undermined when someone helps me to see something more accurately, well not always, anyway.
    Eczema, don't get me started on my eczema! That didn't disappear with the tabs.
    Martin

Mine hasn't been too bad lately cause the weathers warming up.

When I'm at work and I have to stand underneath the heaters, omg it feels as though my skin is crawling and I want to rip it off!!

My eczema went away just after puberty, when girls started looking more interesting, but returned, having moved from feet to legs, a few years ago, just months prior to my breakdown (for want of a better word). It itches more when I am more anxious, the same pattern as I'm trying to make sense of in my childhood asthma - holidays, little wheezing, back to school, wheezing like thomas the tank engine with the occasional suffocating attack thrown in.
    Martin

I only developed eczema a few years ago, started on my face, moved to my elbows and my legs, with random patches here and there. I find hydrocortisone cream and aqueous cream does the trick for me.

Ohoh I do know that anxiety makes asthma worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information