hi, i was wondering if you could answer this question , i have beenhaving problems with my head feeling very starnge for instance i have had for about 2 weeks now its as if my heads very busy and i cant seem to think very well. up until this i have been feeling better than i have for along time and then this started, it seems to happen when i am busy doing things or even shopping anything really. i keep feeling im going mad or something . i have been thinking of going to seee my gp but i keep putting it off hoping that it may be gone tomorrow but it asnt. the thing is i fell i have agraphobia as the symptoms i have read off your site match mine. i cant go totally anywhere with out my husbands help , but yesterday i wanted to prove appoint that i can but it didnt go to well. i decided to take my dog for a run without my husband in tow i can go so far but then i have to stop, for some reaon i felt i wanted to try on my own and go further to see this horse in a field that i no, and i did actually make it without any one. but then on the way back across the field i looked to see that my home seemed far away i try to destract myself with my dog but all of a suden the fear started to come back i felt light headed and my legs started to tremble, then i felt i couldnt breathe very well and my chest wa getting tight . ihad my mobile with me its my life saver, and i was going to phone my hubby to come and meet me , i carried on walking till i saw i was getting closer to home i was just about to dial when i thought no im not going to let you get to me anymore so i kept talking it out and it soon went , but it still scares me to death, thinking of it.i feel as if i,m living in a shell and thers no way out.when im out i feel as if im floating , im i going mad or something cause if not it sure feels like it.
tracy