Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agrophoibia

Agrophoibia

Hi all,

Im feeling so crap! Since I started the meds I feel worse, I feel horrible How i'l love to feel normal!!

Im trying to stay positive, but its so dam hard!

Re: Agrophoibia

Hi xxHonetBeexx

It depends what meds you are on and how long you have been taking them. The funny thing about antidepressants (if that's what you are on) is that they work differently for different people, and sometimes you need to change them to find the best one that suites you. Citalopram is the most prescribed, but doesn't work for everyone.

Tom

Hi

How long you been taking the meds? once starting meds they usually heighten your anxiety until they settle in, usually 4 to 6 weeks.

hope you start to feel better soon

love

Andrea
    xxxxxx

Hi xxHonetBeexx
    I was taking seroquel for a few months. I noticed that I was feeling really depressed and almost suicidal and when I mentioned it to a friend she suggested it might be the meds so I went off them and I've been so much happier in myself. I haven't been at all depressed and definitely not suicidal and it's been easier to remain positive

Hi sorry for late responce,

Ive been to wrapped up in myself. I still feel like im going crazy losing my mind. im on Trazondone this must be the 7/8th med ive tried in 6 yrs.
    im am trying to stay positive but it is hard, not leaving th house in days, not having contact with anyone, ive been to scared to answer my front door and phone calls!

The last week i have been thinking horrible thoughts but scared to let hubby know in case he sends for some one!

I cant constrate, im crying al the time, ive a headache today from crying all Bloody day! ive been on Trazdone for 4 weeks now and in all honesty i feel no different apart from more emontional, hubby thinks im a zombie!

Well, it does sound as if you're having a bad time of it, and I hope that things begin to get better for you soon. I think that most of us here have times when we have to just ride things out . . . and it sounds as if you might be smack dab in the middle with a little bit more riding out to do. But know that folks from all over the world are reading your posts, thinking of you, and sending you their best thoughts. One thing is certain: you will feel better, and every hour you're a little bit closer.

Thanks fr that never2late!

You feel so alone at times, it only when you come to a site like this and reasie you not alone! This last 6 yrs have been the hardst of my life and the last well ive never felt anthing like this before! I can see why some people do do silly things to themselfs. I told hubby last night if I was dead then at least I would never have to feel like this again!
    Not what he wanted to hear

Honet

Hang in there hun, i know its hard i have been there myself, its early days with the meds and as most of us know when starting antidepressents you will feel worse before better, i tried quite few diffeant meds and it was citalopram that worked best for me. I never ever thought when i was at my lowest i would be sat here today saying i have beaten it, but i did beat it and im sure you will too.

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Hi all,

I ahvent been on for a months, ive been so wrapped up in myself and not thinking straight. Im now odd Trazdone and on Ciprelex which is much better I dont fell like im sadated any more!

Ive had some good news which ive been awared DLA, this extra cash is going to helpI could of cried when I received the news. It made ma happy and sad as I thought well at least now they really do think im CRAZY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information