Thread: 5-htp

5-htp

Has anyone tried this? Was just after feedback

Linda xx

Re: 5-htp

Hi Linda

Ive not tried it myself but ive just used the search facility at the top of this screen and theres quite alot of posts regarding 5HTP.

Hope that helps hun

Andrea
    xxxxxx

Hi,
    I have been taking this for almost 2 months now, and it has helped my anxiety - 100 mg a day, every night. But its not the miracle cure I was hoping for! Also on another thread it said that 5htp makes you tired all the time, this hasn't happened with me but I normally sleep fine anyway.

I have just ran out and I will order some more but this time I'm going to make more of an effort to watch what I eat, maybe try my yoga dvd and do my relaxation tape every night.

I do think its worth trying, there have been a few days when I have actually felt relaxed.
    Good Luck and if you decide to try it have a look at this website.
    www.healthspan.co.uk - its called happy days its under £7 for 60 tabs and its free p&p.
    Take Care Anna.

Sorry,

Just had a look at the website and its gone up, its now £8.95, I think it was on offer when I bought it.

I still think its quite cheap for a 2 month supply. Anna.

I have been taking 5HTP 50mg at night for the last couple of weeks and really found it has made a difference. I sleep alot better and dont feel as anxious. But then if I sleep well, the anxiety isnt as bad anyway.
    I suppose it works differently with everyone but this is the only med (all be it herbal) that has had a positive effect on me. I would recommend it to anyone

I take it occasionally and he really helps me sleep but daytime anxiety still there. Wenjoy x

Thread Information