Thread: Isnt It Odd!!

Red face Isnt It Odd!!

Hi Guys,
    I find it really strange this obsession with our health and I just cant seem to snap myself out of that way of thinking.. Ive had a few new things recently.

My eyes seem to ache allot and looking side to side makes it more noticable, they also seem to not be as good/sharp as my vision was (i do work on computers tho) and my legs often feel weak like ive run a marathon... most bizarre! And I was reading a mag yesterday and I noticed that the pages were shaking slightly, I could also feel my arms very slightly shaking also so of course I have parkinsons or MS now! Same when I was eating dinner.. very minor shaking...

I know its just my mind again but has anyone else had things like this?

Cheers u'all

Re: Isnt It Odd!!

Hi Steve

Sorry your going through this anxiety of whats wrong with me.

I guess if i told the truth i feel like ive had everything going. I self check everydayfor something new to worry about . Period pains and ive got ovarian cancer, migraines and i have a tumour , suffer from loss of memory and think im mad, lol. Its a horrid feeling and i dont have the answers.

I certainly have the O were health is involved.

I do get times when my body aches and tirdness overwhelms me but i know its anxiety and have to live with it until it passes.

sorry i cant help you
    take care and look after yourself
    smudgie

yes steve i get this quiet often eyes get pain on moveing them from side to side and blurred vision a lot. as you work on comps this wont suprise me, its all down to eye strain. you may need glasses if you dont already have them (just for pc work and tv viewing) so make an appiontment with an opt. as for the weak legs mine get so weak they buckle on me some days ( bloody things ) and they go shakey and twitchy in bed some nights. its like elvis has invaded my body lol. my arms as well some days i feel like i aint got the strenth to hoover or fold clothes. you are not alone and im sure more ppl will post and tell you this. this bloody anx has a lot to answer for.
    best wishes

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh thanks for that people its a real help just being able to relate to someone - the other thing is speech, although I can talk fine sometimes I cant find the right word or my speech seems to slur and always its something very small that no-one else notices except me of course... i think having the throat lump dont help... sometimes even when i drink/eat and like splutter or it goes the wrong way again i think AHHHHHHH.. swallowing issues.. throat lump.. CANCER!! or MS etc.. bizarre but true.. guess we all have these things here..

take care
    s

Hi steve,
    When i read your post the first thing i thought was 'that is soooo me'
    i had my eyes tested 2 weeks ago and i was told i needed glasses, i couldnt believe it tho, my eyes never seemed that bad, but now i use the glasses for readin an tv an stuff its really helped.
    With the legs achin, i can really relate to that, i would say thats my biggest worry, i always seem to be wobbling.
    I also get that the shaky feelin quite often, its not nice it feels like your body is goin out of control.

I cant tell you how to stop it all but i can certainly tell you, you're not alone on this one.

p.s if u do find out how to stop it, let me know. lol

Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz View Post
    Hi steve,
    When i read your post the first thing i thought was 'that is soooo me'
    i had my eyes tested 2 weeks ago and i was told i needed glasses, i couldnt believe it tho, my eyes never seemed that bad, but now i use the glasses for readin an tv an stuff its really helped.
    With the legs achin, i can really relate to that, i would say thats my biggest worry, i always seem to be wobbling.
    I also get that the shaky feelin quite often, its not nice it feels like your body is goin out of control.

I cant tell you how to stop it all but i can certainly tell you, you're not alone on this one.

p.s if u do find out how to stop it, let me know. lol
    Thanks - its good to know.. keep on fighting!

take care

Thread Information