Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stomach cancer

Re: stomach cancer

thanks donna.i havent moved on to stomach cancer yet but ive gone through every single other type. Im trying to deal with this horrible health obsession but it seems to have taken me over now. I worry about every little ache

aww that sounds horrible i was like that for a while but i do make sure i keep busy most of time so i dont spend to much time thinking, i walk loads every day and keep busy indoors and evenings when its quiet if hubby is busy i read or go on here as it stop my mind wondering to much, but i did find the exercise halfed my anxiety and made me more positive and happy and after few weeks i had loads more energy, pm me anytime hugs xxxxx

ive also been here - when my MRI scan was clear i was still convinced there was something up with me, i regoogled my symptoms and it came up with stomach cancer. I was not eating (lack of appetite) losing weight quite quickly (stone in a month) having abdominal pains, constipated. I had an x-ray and ultrasound and blood tests and everything was clear. I've moved onto a different type of cancer now - breast cancer. Why is it always cancer?
    Anyways, your symptoms really do sound like anxiety. I can imagine stomach cancer to be very painful also there is usually bright red blood in your stools and vomit and seeing as you didnt mention that you probably havent.
    Good luck hope you feel better soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information