Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a night and morning

what a night and morning

ive had worse night sleep ever, husband at fishing for weekend was on here at 3.30 and there was a cpl of people in chat who helped me unfort i got cut off internet ,and didnt sleep a wink after that as was panicking badly heart racing beating funny now i cant breathe im so tired and tottaly scared i cant go on like this how can anxiety do this to us one symptom mainly all time ,past cpl of days had severe dizziness aswell sorry to go on just feel better getting it out

amanda xxx

Re: what a night and morning

hey amanda,

hope ure ok hun,

sorry i went to bed early,

in chat later if u need me xx

milly x

That's what I like about this forum - getting it out. I really believe it helps. I hope you manage to get some restful sleep today. What can you do to relax and feel comfy? Have you eaten anything?
    Big Hugs even if my quaestions are not very helpful to you

hi ty for ther replies , im trying to relax atm laying in garden , yes i have eaten a little but i just cant get rid of this breathlessness feeling , i keep trying to sleep but it wakes me up

thanks again amanda xxxxx

for you Amanda, hope you have a better night tonight.

love Mags xxxxx

Hey Amanda

Just wanted to send you some hugs hunny. Am sorry you had a bad night. Try taking some deep breaths.
    Also try and have some you time.

PM if you need to.

Lots of hugs for you sweetie

Em
    xxx

I can and will get through this....

sorry to hear things still tough mand . hugs for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ty margaret emira and sandra im still not feeling great but i really aprrecitate you taking time to reply to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi amanda, sorry i'm not really into 'babes or hun' or sending loads of these, and my cat and my dog are fine and so is my man, my aunty and my granny...sorry but at age 54, maybe i'm just a bit too old for it all, and am on this forum to talk about my health not my relationships. So..now that thats is all out of the way i want to say to you that i know you're feeling like cr..p just now because of your breathing. Its because you're overbreathing and its quite common in anxiety (you might have heard of breathing into a paper bag to regulate your breathing). When you're anxious, your breath comes quickly and this builds up the carbon monoxide in your system, together with the extra adrenaline bombing around So then this makes you feel like you can't get enough breath. Then you become more anxious and this contributes to it more. I'm going back quite some years with one memory...i called the doc because my breathing was so bad. He talked to me on the phone for ages (in the days when they did this even at night ) at the end of the talk i was much calmer and my breathing was almost normal again. When you are alone with this it seems to be much worse I know, and when you have someone with you you can cope with it better yes? So try to tell yourself its only the anxiety, but you're NOT alone coz ppl are here ok? just a call away if you want to hear a voice.

Take care
    Cathy xx

Hi Amanda

Just wanted to ask you how you are feeling now? I hope you are a bit better than yesterday. The breathing thing is the worst thing for me 2 + the heart banging and pounding, it's horrible. Fortunately it always goes away. Unfortunately it comes back!! Are you on any meds? Not that I endorse meds but wondered if you are on the 'take as needed' script.

I know that taking your mind off of it can sometimes help, like doing a hard puzzle so as to get the mind thinking about something else. I do hope you feel better today.

Elspeth

I would like if I may to respond to cathyv - I don't see anywhere in this thread where anyone has asked you about your relationships or your family, called you 'hun' or 'babes', given you 'hugs' or even asked about your pets. Dare I say that you were obviously not brought up with any kinds of 'terms of endearment', or taught to talk outwardly about your inner feelings. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but maybe worth looking into??!! Take care of yourself.
    Elspeth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information