Thread: twitching in head

twitching in head

This is seriously freaking me out today and yes I even Googled but can't find anything for it!

My head started to twitch today by me temple and it's sent me into a flat panic attack...pity it was a good weekend up until now, now I am at full panic station!!

has anybody had something similar in the head I get twitching everywhere else but this one just scares me silly. Now it is a little sore, but I imagin thats because I have been pressing it, but my mind thinks it is something else!!! grrrr

Thanks,

Jane

Re: twitching in head

Yes, last November I had something very similar to you. "Twitching" in head was the only way to describe it to people - like an electrical shock running through the center of my brain. I assure you, it's probably just elevated anxiety. Mine was (100%) and when I calmed down, it went away.

See a doc if you need to put your mind at ease. He/she will probably tell you the same.

Hi Jane

Just seen your post, yes i too have the head twitching feeling, i would describe it like a pusle that makes u feel dizzy weird, are you on any medication?

The reason i ask this is i am on Seroxat (Paroxetine) and if i forget to take my tablet one day i get this, about 2 years ago i also got it when i cut down my dose of seroxat,

Let me know how you get on, take care

love from Claire xxxx

Thank you for your replies, not on any medication though after nights like last night I sometimes think I should be!!! this morning I feel terrible all because I thought if I closed my eyes something was going to go wrong, I am so tired of thinking this I wish it would go away!

Now today I am just depressed with my head pains and the doctors don't really care. never mind

Thread Information