Thread: Re: chat rooms

Re: chat rooms

Hi

I've been a member for a couple of days days now I was able to enter the chat rooms fine at first but it seems that its been changed so that you have to have been a member for 5 days - is there any way I can be granted access sooner as I relaly am in need of someone to chat to

Many thanks

Dave

hi dave,

there was a necessary change in rules hun. im sorry ur in need. please pm my inbox if u need some contact lovely,

milly

Thanks Milly

I understand that there have been some problems with the chat room hence the neccessary change in rules. I'm just panicking at the moment because I've got a home visit from my managers at work today they'll be round soon and my anxiety is through the roof!!!

I've just been out for a walk to try and calm myself down and I've taken a propanonol.

I really cant see a day at the moment when I'll be able to return to work and we're running out of money, its all getting a little to much for me - and my girlfriend is suffereing now too (she suffers from anxiety but is still at work) but every morning she goes to work not being able to drive and I really worry about her driving.

We both work at the same place so it doesnt exactly encourage me to go back when she hates it so much.

This time last year things were going so well for us we'd just bought a flat and we were happy now it seems like we are loosing it all due to my anxiety and I feel powerless to stop it.

Dave X

Hi Dave

I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough time at the moment.

I hope your managers from work are sympathetic and understanding towards you (as they should be).

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on, and we will help and support you as much as we can.

Take care

Lisa
    xxx

Hi all

My managers visit went ok - wasnt quite as nervous as I thought I'd be just really depressed now that I cant just click my fingers and get back to normall. I want to be back at work - If only I could turn back the clock four months !!

Thanks for your support its good to know there are people here I can talk to in times of need.

Dave X

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forum.

You will get loads of support and advice here.
    Well done on coping with your managers visit.
    Keep believing in yourself and your ability to recover.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

Hiya Dave

Hope everything ok hun with yourself and your girlfriend, interesting I am off work at present, due to work induced stress, hope everything works out for you mate, I am currently waiting for my managers to get in touch, I want to get back to work but until the situation changes I am in limbo, managers who needs them! mind you it is the people who think that they are managers that make the problems! Hopefully everything will click into place for you soon, just a little quip I had to go to see works dr last week my second visit he is very nice unfortunately he was so nice he was an hour behind his appointments (waiting room full of people whom all seemed to be suffering from stress related ailments, so obviously depressions and problems of that ilk are not as unusual as we think) so basicially what I am saying is you are not alone

Debbie

Thread Information