Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread closure

Re: Thread closure

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Anorexia as an illness means I will continue to have thoughts and feelings about wanting to lose weight. I cannot change that. It is part of my illness just as being unable to step outside is part of agoraphobia.

Karen
    But we are not an anorexia site Karen as I keep telling you. Agoraphobia yes.

You need to be posting these feelings on a site where people understand more, can relate to your illness and advise you better. We cannot do that here.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

sites like these are precious and very much needed for people and they need to be looked after and the people who run nmp have a very hard job and dont forget these people have there own problems too so please dont be hard on them. without them keeping an eye there would be alsorts of undesirables on here and upsetting people. people here really care and its a great little community and there are not enough of these sites so we all try to look after nmp

Why do you expect someone to do something they find impossible for "them"? If I can't do something extraordinarily difficult for myself....then why would I be able to do it for people who care about me? You are putting way too much pressure onto someone for your own selfish reasons, in my opinion. You have no right to demand that she do something for "them", just because they care about her. SHE cares about her and she can't do it for herself!

oh dear this is not a start a arguement forum you are in wrong place this is for positive threads

Of course not - and to suggest this is specious, and I think you know that. But only you decide what you are protecting NMP members from. I did not, and nor would I suggest that The Rules were here to upset people, this is a red herring introduced by your good self. To be fair, I don't know why this thread was closed. I only know that i'm a 44 year old woman who has seen a lot of life and does not allow anyone to censor me. I'm a decent, reponsible person and I don't need to be censored!

Does Karen suffer from any anxiety disorders or does she just have anorexia?

All sites have rules.
    This is one of ours and will continue to be.

Ariane - then maybe NMP isn't the place for you as we do have rules here and we will enforce them.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Donna - are you addressing me? And when you say "this is not a start an argument forum" (is there any such thing? ) do you mean this one? Are you one of those people who only wants to hear things like "Life is good", "Life is wonderful", "I succeed in life".

Because if you are, then you need to leave the Internet.

Rules meaning what though?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information