Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaflet distribution

Lightbulb Leaflet distribution

I was wondering if you have ever done leaflets drops to doctors surgeries and such like about the site?
    Since i have found you i have told my doctor, reflexologist, CBT man and Psychiatrist about the site and how good it is, none of them have heard of it, and all wrote it down to use as a resource in future for other clients.
    I just thought if you could get doctors surgeries to put your site address up on a notice board you might reach more people who really need you.
    Maybe you've already tried this or its not cost effective, but i would be happy to ask my surgery to put a leaflet up and im sure lots of other people would around the country, we could all help! Maybe if we each printed one off u emailed us it wouldnt cost anything either?
    I know that if i was sitting in a surgery waiting to speak to a doctor about my pa's and i saw about yourselves in the waiting room i would defo jot it down!!!
    Anyway, just a thought
    Charlie xxxxx

...baby steps everyday.

Re: Leaflet distribution

Hey i would print off a leaflet to distribute to my surgery, hospital etc

good idea popsy

what about it nic?

mill x

i would deffo be willing to do that if nic agrees. i have four doc surgurys by me and a drop in theropy clinic. .
    kellie.xxxxxxxxxx

In our town the information available is none existant at best.I fully support anything that will heighten the visability of this site,which i feel in a vital resource to the recovery of people.Anything i can do to help in this ,please PM me.

See Nic loads of us wanna help out!!! xxx

...baby steps everyday.

Have to say that I agree with you all. I did mention this site to my doctor, and she had heard of it!!

I would be more than willing to print of and drop some leaflets at local surgies.

Kaz

Hi all,

I believe there was one done around July, 2007 for a conference. Nic would know if there are any available. Thanks for asking, great idea!

Laura xxx

We do have a flyer (A4 folded in 3) that we used at the conference Laura mentioned.

I can always print some more off so please PM me your name and address and I will get some posted to you.

Thanks all

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

If you send me two i can get one put up in my local surgery and one where i see my psychiatrist, probably both the best places i can put them up around here.
    I'll pm you my address. Thanks C xxxx

...baby steps everyday.

Nic, would it be easier if we sent you our email address' for you to send them to us on and we printed them off at home, this might be faster and less expensive for NMP? Its your call though? C xxx

...baby steps everyday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information