Thread: finally i have my life back!

finally i have my life back!

i have now been suffering with this disorder for a year and a half. my worst fear was getting on a bus and going to town on my own and guess what? ive done it!! its taken a long time but ive finally got there. im so proud of myself and i now feel like i can go anywhere. dont get me wrong i still feel panicky when i go but i am much more confident at dealing with the attacks. i think that im a stronger person than what i realised. anyway thanx for listening guys and good luck to you all. stay strong and tell yourself that you CAN do it! xx

Re: finally i have my life back!

Hiya
    Thats fantastic!!! You have faced it and come through and you will be a stronger person for it. And you are so right, instead of telling yourself you can't do it try telling yourself you can do it!!!
    All the best
    Blackie

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

“True bravery is shown by performing without witness what one might be capable of doing before all the world

Hi there

WELL DONE! great to read of you success, I hadnt been into town for many years at one stage and remember the first time i did it, the feeling was fantastic, was like the best thing since sliced bread.lol so i can imagine how proud you must be feeling!

keep up the good work hun

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Congratulations to You and Well done

I haven't been able to go anywhere on my own yet, but I am now able to get out and about with family members. I know how great you feel when you are able to achive your goals. Keep up the good work of pushing the boundaries as that is the way to recovery.

Well done again

Diane

'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality'

I think that is wonderful. Your whole attitude has changed and now you feel so much more powerful. It is fantastic when we face our fears head on and then know we can push through them like you have done.

Many hugs,

Laura

Thread Information