Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shopping for Clothes on the Internet

Shopping for Clothes on the Internet

What internet sites do you use to buy clothes? Are the prices ok? Delivery? What about retuns?

Good or bad experiences please? Thanks

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Re: Shopping for Clothes on the Internet

Ok, Debenhams, Next, Coast, Marks and Spencer, John Lewis and too many others to mention .... prices are ok in my opinion, but don't ask the OH what he thinks!! LOL
    Delivery was good although M & S can be a bit slow. Not had any problems with returns or getting a refund anywhere.
    As you can tell i'm an avid internet shopper but i have discovered the joys of "real" shopping again too.

Good luck with your purchases.

Pink
    xxx

Hi

I like littlewoods catalogue, its free delivery and free returns and they always arrive quick, I also have next directory, that is good but i dont like paying for the book everytime which is £3.75 then everytime you place an order its £3.75 postage,

Hope this helps

from Claire xxxx

yes and m&m sports online is great for sports stuff and cheap too i just got trainers from there, but all above great too

Thanks for the comments but only 3 replies? Does this mean the rest of us Agoraphobics are mooching around the house in last decade's fashions and threadbare dressing gowns, or is that just me?

Hoping to go to NMP meet up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to get something new but looking at clothes online doesn't just doesn't seem do it for me.

I used to love shopping. I even enjoyed shopping with my girlfriend for her clothes. Odd for a bloke I know. Alright I'll admit I had a low tolerance for shoe shops - I mean I like shopping but I'm not gay

Maybe we need a new section like pen pals but entitled 'Shopping Buddies Required'! "Single straight male, non-smoker with GSOH. Have money ready to shop. Shoe departments considered."

Ho hum.

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Angry Re: Shopping for Clothes on the Internet

I wouldn't know, I have my sisters hand-me-downs

Imagine getting to the ripe old age of 50, having worked full-time + part-time jobs together, being made redundant 4 times, and then ending up on incap benefit thru sickness with only money for bills, food & toiletries.

It's a ridiculous world

I used to love buying clothes, oh woe is me

Hey, just thought of something-at least I have a sister & not a brother, lmao!!!

I am a full on Ebayholic
    I love Ebay but it is sometimes tricky to find good clothes and not get hammered with a out of their minds shipping charge!
    I just go thru and am really careful about who I buy from.
    Only ever had one problem with not getting the merchandise.
    I reported her and she sent the stuff out even though it was almost 2 months before I got it!!!
    HAPPY SHOPPING
    xxx
    Sandy

I shop carefully online , trying to keep the cost down alot ..

If you visit this site

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...play.html?f=38 ,

here you will find money off codes to help lower the overall cost of your shopping . I have had some super bargains buying this way.

Thanks mirry that looks much better than the one or two international coupon sites I've looked at before. UK based - nice

- Tennyson

I use asos.com a fair bit and have never had any issues with them. Only thing is postage isn't refunded if the item has to be returned but it only cost me £4 something or other to return recorded delivery cos it was quite expensive what i bought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information