Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: today i have............. wednesday

today i have............. wednesday

hiya ive put this up for lindy today as she not been able too, but its a place for achievements same as she normally does every day lindy

Re: today i have............. wednesday

Well, in a few hours I have a meeting over at the University. I have a hard time with the sterile settings of hallways and meeting rooms, and really feel like I'm on another planet. When people come to meet me here, I meet with them out in the garden . . . with roses, flowers and birds singing. Parking garages, concrete, flourescent lighting, plastic potted plants and cheap shoes, aren't the things I'm looking forward to, but must find a way to endure for ninety minutes. So that's my challenge today. Afterward I have a wonderful dinner planned and an evening of quiet conversation and relaxation as the sun sets.

hiya sounds wonderful and as for the rest im sure you will be fine
    keep us posted and let us know how it goes, but not to much on that lovely dinner u will make me jealous
    stay strong

Is Lindy ok Donna

Kaz x

Hey never-2-late.... cheap shoes are all some of us can afford to wear Enjoy your dinner.

Lindy, sorry you can't be with us today
    Best wishes
    Cathy xxx

Never2late, hang in there. You can do it.

Lindy, sorry you cannot be with us today - I hope you are doing okay, and that something pleasant is keeping you otherwise occupied today.

I have a minor success to report for today. To my horror, I realized this last evening that my driver's license expires next week. The idea of having to stand in line and go through the process of renewing the license filled me with dread.

Still, I resolved not to put it off, even though my state does have a thirty day grace period. Fortunately, there is a location of the probate office that is not too far from my home, and in a part of town that is relatively calm. I got there this morning just as the office opened. As a result, there were only two people ahead of me.

I had taken a lesser amount of the dosage range of the Xanax I am on, to fortify me for the task. I probably should have taken a little more, but I try to get by with as little of it as I can manage. Fortunately, they no longer require that you stand in line; you take a number and can be seated, or walk around in a common area and wait to be called. I chose to walk around until they called my number. Being able to move about helped a great deal.

All told, it took a half hour to get in, renew the license, and get out. My anxiety level immediately began to drop once I was back in the car (for some reason, the anxiety never gets past a certain point when I am in the safety of my car - guess my agoraphobia views the car as being a safe place). Right now I am worn out, but also rather pleased with myself for getting this task done today and not putting it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy V View Post
    Hey never-2-late.... cheap shoes are all some of us can afford to wear Enjoy your dinner.
    Hey Cathy . . . I'm very sorry if my post offended you, or others, in any way. I'm human, it's something that I am anxious about today, and I'll admit it was a bad choice of words, or phrase, while venting about it. It sounds elitist and arrogant on my part upon re-reading.

No probs Nev' it was said tongue in cheek...or 'boot in mouth' haha! We won't sweat the small stuff

Good luck with your meeting
    Cathy V.

hi kaz i think she just struggling today but she emailed me and i think shes ok
    hugs xxx

mtatum very welldone u

nevertolate dont u worry about offending people u r lovely

hi cathy hope u well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information