Thread: Headaches-scared-help!

Headaches-scared-help!

I have been getting headaches for a while now but today its bugging me!
    Erm i went to the docotors a couple of weeks ago and explained that i was getting headaches around the top part of my head and it felt like my brain was expanding! :( and then she said they are just pressure headaches but if i get pains in the back of my head and start to be sick and faint then i should go to the hospital, ever since then to me it feels as if the pains have moved to the back on my head on the left side! and i have been paranoid that the shape of my skull has changed making me think that maybe i could have a tumor!
    is this because of my anxiety making me feels these pains or is it actuall pains????

Re: Headaches-scared-help!

Hi titch

Please try not to worry, many people suffer with headaches caused by anxiety.

I have had a brain tumour which was removed in Feb ( all was ok ) !!! and i never sufferred with headaches, i had a seizure back last october which is how they found mine.

People of course do have headaches with a tumour but that does not mean that you have a tumour.

I never had a change in the shape of my skull.

Of course if you are still worried go to your gp again. I am sure it is anxiety though.

PM me anytime if you need a chat.

Mandy

Me too I have a brain tumour (found by accident). I do not suffer from headaches (as yet).

My tumour is still in residence I have called it Tina (as in Tina Tumour) or sometimes I refer to it as the 'lodger'.

My best friend has the most horrendous headaches she has to stay in bed at least once a week it is migraine and it really gets her down.

Please try and relax and do not worry about it.

hiya,

i suffer with alot of headaches too and it is all stress related. i tend to tense my shoulders and neck alot which dosn't help one bit either.

please try not to worry about them too much, cos as like with everything when you do, they always seems worse.

i went to ti chi and found this helped.

all the best
    pen xx

Titch your sound like tension headaches, try reasearching it.
    Tumour headaches are usually accompanied by nausea & are mainly am. Anything serios comes on suddenly...reasearch it, i had too as i panicked!

xx

Thread Information