Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood sample results

Blood sample results

Had a blood sample taken last Week, I am due to go into Hospital for a "detox", I have a couple of abnormal results, Doctor is ringing me in the morning to explain.
    I am so scared I am shaking to near point of having a fit!

This is the first blood test I have had in my life.

Is this my time up, or is it just an abnormal sugar level or something, who knows?

Oh well, I will find out in the morning if I am on my way to shaking God's hand!

Wayne

Re: Blood sample results

Wayne

Keep cool (hard to do I know). I had loads of blood tests last year - some of mine were abnormal - as I had anaemia. You are going in for a detox so I would think that some of your bloods will be abnormal at the moment.

I am sure everything will be OK!

Thanks,
    I am calming down a bit now, just so scary.
    Surprised that actualy found any blood in my alcohol stream to be honest, I am feeling so low at the moment.

Lets see what happens, I can't change anything healthwise, I just hope its something they can sort.#

Wayne

Remember also that everyone's blood is different - so what may be normal for one is abnormal for another. The tests are also so so detailed - perhaps too much so.

Fingers crossed for you

Yes that makes sence.

I just want my Wife Home, I am here on my own crying, she is going to be in late too Tonight.

Two words come to mind, bottom and rock!!

OK well try to distract yourself as much as possible - difficult again I know - there are lots of people on here who will chat to you (I am at work but will try to dive in and out).

Also try the arcade games - it is amazing how they can take your mind off other things.

And just think the 11 June is one day closer already - just seven days to go.

Yeah I will try the games, thats a good idea.

Recently to make sure I am not competely nuts I have been doing IQ tests, obviously mine is the lowest in the Household, 115 I got on the last one which is above avarage (average 100 for adult) so that helped me to keep sane!
    My Wife IQ is 145 I think, she is very clever and I said to her this morning that it stimulates my brain talking to her! LOL

The strain is getting to Katie now, we had a little row last Night, its affecting both us quite alot now.

Just wish I could F**K off to the Hospital now and spare her the hurt.

Well she will be very proud of you that you are determined to go in on the 11th and get the detox. Everyone rows now and then - we would not be human if not.

Your IQ is very good - must get round to testing mine sometime.

My 3 step kids have fantastic IQ's, maybe because their brains are like sponges at the moment, my weak point is maths, kids are great at maths.

I think I am stronger in English, where as the kids struggle in that subject.

I blame MSN and mobile phones for kids lack of English skills these Days! LOL

Yes your right, a relationship wouldn't be right if you didn't have a row every now and then.

As Ronan Keaten said "Life is a roller coaster" LOL

hi wayne dont panic its probably nothing serious they just have to make sure they check everything, keep us posted and stay postive hugs to u xxx

Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information