Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood sample results

Re: Blood sample results

Thanks Donna,
    Yes I will keep you posted, anxiety is an evil condition as you all know, blood results is as scary as it gets really.
    But as I just said to Katie on the phone just now, I can't change anything medicaly, appart from the detox obviosly, It may be just sugar levels etc etc, appart from the drinking, I dont feel ill as such.

As I said Katie and I are going through a rough patch at the moment, and as they say, I am sure it will come out in the wash.

Wayne

Yes and you only get one go in life so it is always worth trying to make the best of it despite the past. I have changed my outlook significantly since the anxiety and depression. You cannot change the past so you have to move on, what you can do is have an influence on your future which is what you are doing right now Wayne by going into detox and it is fantastic. You will be bound to have some downers on the way (life as you say is nothing but ups and downs) but even if you think you have failed at any time you have not, you are just learning to take the next step forward.

Yes msn and TV have a lot to answer for for lack of English. Having said that I love English but hate maths (I teach maths on a voluntary basis as well LOL). I think everything for kids these days is so fast and stimulating, ie broadband, TV etc etc, they do not learn to be patient. My son is the same, loves maths because of the quick answers, does not like English because it is not clear cut and he has to stop and think.... and he is too busy to stop and think

just think to yourself that most medical problams can be sorted if we are sensible about things and u detoxing is going to help loads with that side too. once u are free of alchohol and feeling better u will feel better in everyway and if u eat healthy and exercise abit too then u will be fine. my brother is a very heavy drinker and has had a few close shaves with drink but at moment he is doing ok, its very hard but u will be fine. hugs xx

Thanks guys for the messages,
    It's one Day at a time,
    Like the saying, I can see light at the end of the tunnel and just hope it's not a frigging train coming the other way! LOL

LOL and if it is a train just let it do its thing and pass you and carry on towards the light at the end.

All the best keep in touch
    Allye

LOL, good reply!
    My Dad has e-mailed me, Katie contacted both my Parents, God knows what she said to them!
    Only a couple of Hours or so now until Katie gets Home. I need a bloody good hug and a kiss!

aww im sure your parents worry they just dont always show it that well, well mine dont anyway hehe. you make sure u have a big hug when your lovely wife gets home xxxx

Thanks Donna,
    Been out in the Garden, lovely out there, strawberry plant doing really well, had to put it on top of the bbq as my mut of a dog will eat them! LOL

Katie had a blood sample taken at the same time, testing for diabetes, luckily came back normal, we are so relieved.
    I think she is not feeling well recently from stress, she also suffers from IBS.

Anyway, main thing is she is ok.

Wayne

oh my hubby suffers from that too its quite painful at times, he suffers anxiety on and off. when this is all over u too can go off for a nice break mayb somewhere and come back all ready for new beginnings xx

Yeah Donna,
    I think we will both need / deserve it!!
    Money is an issue but I would love to hire a big motor Home and tour the Country! Katie would be up for that too!

Anyway, we will see what happens.

Going back in the garden to kick my dog up the backside! LOL
    only joking (or am I?) she is a border collie and is the gobbiest dog you can imagine! LOL

Wayne

Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information