Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood sample results

Re: Blood sample results

haha i used to have a boxer dog i just luv them they great with kids too. well even with no money mayb some long romantic walks in the countryside and a picnic will do the trick, just time together just the 2 of u. me and hubby have always said once kids grow up and leave us we will go travelling in our little camper van hehe with our flasks of coffee xx

Hi Donna,
    Not sure if I said on here or in a PM to someone, we are planning on going out cycling together, and yes we will go out for walks too.

My dog Lucy is quite unique, she has only 3 legs, the eldest step son accidently left the garage open and she bolted and had a fight with a car!

I was in bits when we picked her up from the vets after the operation, crying my eyes out!

We had to make the choice of amputation, as we had no insurance and would of cost thousands to fix, the vet recommended amputation anyway as the stress of keeping on going back for treatment would be too stressfull for her.

I tell you what though, even on 3 legs she can run like you wouldnt believe still! LOL

Wayne

awww your poor dog i would have been upset too but yes it doesnt stop them does it, they can still run fast.

Well my GP phoned me a while ago, its not rocket science that my liver results are not good, aparently 3 times higher than normal, he said cut down to half the intake before going into detox and get a blood taken in 3 Months time.
    That must of been the scariest phone call I have ever had!

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Nearly all set for Wednesday, got new pajamas, muppet slippers! LOL and reading meterial.
    Can anyone recommend essentials for an 8 Day Hospital stay?

Wayne

hi wayne mayb u could keep a journal while u are in there when u are able to write down your thoughts, feeling and plans etc, u will get good and bad days but writing it all down will be great and u can look back on it all in the future. how u feel about yr wife to how much u love her etc etc and u could share it with her when u get out.

Hi Donna,
    Yes I did think of that, I planned on taking my diary in, although the first couple of Days I may be a bit "spaced out" , I might not even know what planet I am on, or even which solar system! LOL

Apparently so Katie says you are allowed to use Mobile phones in that Hospital, I didnt realise you could, maybe because its a mental health unit and not much equipment to interfere with?

lol yeah u will but when u can its a great idea i think. i am ill today feeling sick and headache so im resting up xxx

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, hope you feel better soon.

Is it to do with anxiety, or picked up a bug or something?

KAtie was feeling sick and headaches and stuff a little while ago, all sorts of shite going around.

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information