Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood sample results

Re: Blood sample results

I know what you mean about Parents Donna, I emailed my Mum about a Month ago and not got any reply, I think my parents are ashamed of me, if my Son said they had a problem like mine I would be there in an instant to help in any way I could, my parents dont give a flying F**K.

I have got a notepad that I made a diary when I was in last detox and added other entries too, I will add to it on this next detox, I made a note in the first page:
    If anything happens to me Katie, I love you and please show people this notepad so they "might" understand about this "illness"

Wayne

aww wayne i do know a few people with alchohol probs including family members, it takes a lot of strength within to battle your demons and come out the other side, but it can be done and u will get there, u want to wayne thats why u doing these detoxes, so that shows your strength and your need to feel better in yourself.

confronting your other demons that go way back like parents etc thats another battle really but from my experience u do feel like a whole weight lifted from u once u can address it all and talk about it and deal with it.

parents should never be ashamed of there children, none of us are perfect and im sure they are NOT. we do wot we need to do to survive in life and sometimes we we hit a few enemys along the way, but atleast you can hold your hands up and say "hey yes, i got a problem, im not perfect but i am trying very hard to sort myself out", there are a hell of alot of people who cant do that and admit they are wrong.

my parents are a prime example, 6 pages i wrote and all they could say was that they remember nothing about saying those things and they wouldnt say those things and that i must have funny things going on in my head.

i know wot i wrote was true and i dont forget those things, they have said they will apologise for the things they (suposedly) said hehe, very clever, but they dont think they done nothing wrong.

i have told them i dont accept there apology and dont beleive they can just foget everything i told them and basically say most of it is lies, they are not happy and want to see kids etc and want my hubby to take them down there but he dont want too, and yeah i feel abit bad for that but for the first time in my life i am being selfish and thinking of me and theres nothing wrong with that.

i posted a thread actually called posted letter to parents if u fancy a read, it did really well and i got loads of support cos it was a really hard time i went through there.

Thanks Donna, I am in bits at the moment, my care worker just phoned and I am struggling to remember what he said, drinking is bad for short term memory.

I will post again soon

ok take care u xxxxxxxxxx

well come here and let us stitch all ur bits back together again in a big hug

wayne im going to be on meds for the rest of my life to stabilise my mood, but id rather do that than be on the helter skelter that i was on before my diagnosis

meds are not the end of the world, they help ease ur life so u can face the day, otherwise ud spend it under the duvet

take care

mill xxx

Morning all, another Day in Gotham City!

Yes Milly your right, I am not afraid or worried about taking meds long term, if that what it takes then so be it.

Basicly the care worker mentioned Yesterday about seeing a phsycoligist before detox and I didn't agree, I said detox is priority and needs sorting asap, then I will see her. He did agree with me, like I said before, it's always a waiting game with NHS.

But saying that, as I am already refered to the alcohol unit it will be 7-10 Days wait, last time From seeing GP to detox took 10 Weeks!

Have a good Day

Wayne

Morning chuck, i was so glad to read that you're going to try the home detox this time. I wish you all the best with it, when ever it begins. At least being in familiar surroundings with katie by your side you wont feel so isolated. Don't give up giving up ok?

Loads of love and best wishes to you both.
    Cathy xxx

Thanks Cathy,
    I had to chuckle, Katie and I call each other "chuck" LOL
    it was her 40th the other Day and on her card I put to "chucky pie"

I am now printing out the defenitions of Agoraphobia, monophobia and social phobia so step Chindren understand what they are.

My 12 Year old step Daughter is so selfish and doesn't understand why I am like the way I am, I can't even go out and walk my dog, heard Katie arguing with her trying to explain why.

Katie was in tears ealier because of her, she pisses us all of here, Katie knows and won't mind me saying, Kim is a little Cow basicly.

Wayne

Wayne i think most of them are stoppy cows at that age. My emma def was until about 15 then seemed to settle down. She's 20 now and can still be a moody mare when she wants, but shes a lovely kind lass most of the time. Kim's prob just trying to get her head around it all, and her hormones are prob all over the place too so dont be too hard on her...or yourselves.

Cath xxx

Cathy,
    I'm not hard on her at all, if anything she is hard on me! lol

She has a hell of alot of growing up to do, she is very immature for 12.

The 2 boys (14,16) know about my alcohol problem and understands, Katie and I think Kim is just too young to know about that, but we explain about the phobias, but in one ear and out of the other, all she gives a s**t about is when she gets her next treat or chocolate bar, only cares about herself.

Takes after her Dad I'm afraid. every frigging Morning she goes into one about something and 99.999999% of the time is something so petty!

She manages to piss one of us off here as soon as comes into the House, I normaly lock myself in bedroom cos I can't tollerate someone with her kind of personality, her Brothers just want to batter her, Katie is stuck right in the middle of it all!

I could go on for Hours about this subject, and it's only that I love Katie so much that I havn't p****d off out of here!

Wayne

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread Information