Thread: stomach churn

stomach churn

For the past few days in the morning my stomach chuns its like i am going some where i don't know. Most of the other symyoms have calmed down its just that now. I don't feel anxious it seems to go away by dinner time. With this happening i just can't get motivated to do anything until it passes. Again it makes me annoyed that another symptom is still with me.

lin

Hi there,
    How familiar that sounds to me, before i have even opened my eyes,on most mornings, my stomach is churning away (and i feel dizzy), it is anxiety, i get up as usual, teeth, kids up, coffee(i know that's not good but it's de-caff), sit for a while and then get on with anything that needs doing, distraction is the best way, and yes, how right you are it is only another symtom of panic/anxiety that's trying to catch us out, and it is hard to get motivated isn't it? we will cope though, as we usually do.....

Hi lin,

I still get that when i first open my eyes, i just have to get up and get busy straight away, or it lasts longer, i put music on first thing to distract my mind from the churning, even if i just think now whats the matter with u and there is nothing wrong just that feeling i dont get it every day now but if i lay in bed i prob would LOL,

kairen x

hi lin,

I get that sometines in the morning. I find that it disappears as soon as I eat something. It can just be something small, doesn't have to be a big meal..

Sarah

Carlin- Coffee and.....

Breakfast and regular food is essential in anxiety.

It takes a lot of energy to be anxious full time plus it has a knock on effect to the endocrine syatem which regulates the sugar levels and if these get too low - panic is not far behind..

Complex carbs and proteins not simple sugars so porridge and shredded wheat not frosties or cornflakes .

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Lin

I am like you and can wake up feeling like that and i couldnt force down although i know i should and it feels horrible. Try to have something however light it is.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Thread Information