Thread: trying to trick me

trying to trick me

Ok so my symptoms like to play games ith me. I have had them all, from heartbeat flutters, not being able to breathe, felt like my tongue was swollen,you name it I have had it. Just when I get one under control and am not scared of it this new one pops up and I really dont like it. The whole lightheadness feeling like I cant walk straight and going tofall over at any minute. When I stop walking it feels like my body keeps going. I know when its coming on because I will get a pressure in my head that is so intense like a head rush and then it comes on. Why do our bodies do this? When you finally think you have beat one another pops up? Is it because we no longer fear the symptom we had? I just got Claire Weeks book about nerves and felt it was written for me. Anyway sorry to be so long, just wanted to vent and see if anyone knew how long this one would last as this one is the one that has bothered me the most.....

Re: trying to trick me

Hi there,

I know EXACTLY where you're coming from. As soon as I accept a symptom is anxiety (and that can take months, even years) hey presto! a new one rears it's ugly head. It's like an evil omnipresence trying to beat us all the time! I will win in the end though, HA!!

Siobhan x

Re: trying to trick me

Hi, when I read your post I could totally relate. I suffer with one symptom for about 3 - 4 weeks, have a couple of days where I feel relatively okay and then wham here comes something different. I know its anx but still have trouble accepting that our mind and body can produce so many different things.

Hope to see you in chat sometime.

Take care
    Worrier

Thread Information