Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Read Men Only!!!

Re: Please Read Men Only!!!

hey great answer eeyorelover, well put

milly xx

Thanks for all your replies, I booked an appointment with my GP tomorrow just going to get it of my chest with her lol. I notice there was a post with regards to something Durex sell, I might have to look into that. I will post again tomorrow and let you know what GP said.

Thanks Again

Our thoughts are with you.

i'd much rather i felt loved, cherished and appreciated than having a 10 hour sex session. you men worry too much and women arent as complicated or demanding as you think!!

good luck!

Go on Clomipramine antidepressants, they are prescribed for premature ejaculation. Too high a dose though, and you'll never reach the finishing line.

Tom

Women crave intimacy.
    The holding, kissing and the like is what woman are attracted to.

Ermmm, Really??? ..........Not according to my wife! but I know it's not her fault because of her illness.

i'd much rather i felt loved, cherished and appreciated than having a 10 hour sex session. I agree........but...........Number one the act itself altho quite pleasurable, isn't what does it for a woman anyway!
    It's the foreplay that is the best part of sex.........
    it must be heaven "giving" 10 hours of love And foreplay to a woman who appreciates! A perfect distraction from anxiety for both halves too!

Quote Originally Posted by TidusRawlings View Post
    Hi All,

PLEASE ONLY READ IF YOU ARE A MAN.....
    An evening of intimacy begins long before the lights go out. Actually, it starts when you first say "hello". Believe me, there are plenty of options for pleasure before you need to worry about your current 5-minute limit. She'll be knocking on YOUR door.

Quote Originally Posted by suebbb View Post
    women arent as complicated or demanding as you think!!

Yeah, like, urm, whatever....

I suspect this has nothing to do with your meds I'm afraid. What can happen is that for whatever reason (normally cos you're just mega turned on) you might blow a little early once, then you wonder why, then next time you put more pressure on yourself and get a little anxious, then it happens again, then you're stuck in a loop....

I've had similar issues before so I know it sucks. Here's some tips...

1) Try and forget about it. Who cares anyway? There's that old joke....Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care Seriously though, just make the foreplay last ages, go for a little diving trip - that normally does the business for me
    2) Have a couple of beers (but not too many) beforehand
    3) Try and change the way you think from "oh my god I must not mess this up" to "Yes! I'm gonna have sex and I'm gonna enjoy it!"

And dude, more than anything else- don't begin avoiding it. You find the right girl, she won't care. You find the wrong girl, she does care but you don't cos she's the wrong girl and at least you had a good time...

Hi All,

I went to the Doctors In the end and she reccomended that I incease my Fluoxatine to 40mg as that may help, she also explained something called the squeeze technique that may help as well, so am feeling a little more positive now. Thanks for all your replies hopefully I will be able to improve things now.

Quote Originally Posted by TidusRawlings View Post
    Hi All,

I went to the Doctors In the end and she reccomended that I incease my Fluoxatine to 40mg as that may help, she also explained something called the squeeze technique that may help as well, so am feeling a little more positive now. Thanks for all your replies hopefully I will be able to improve things now.

See, I told you that it wouldn't hurt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information