Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just need them

Re: Just need them

Hi Alexis,

I'm sorry things are difficult at the moment and hope everything works out. Sending lots of hugs for you all.

Take care,

Mike

i hope evrything goes ok for your mum and son and im sending you some hugs

Alexis

Sorry things are bad - I know how you feel at the moment

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

awwwwwwwwwwwwThanks to all for replies, so kind of you all, well I am awaiting the house etc, my mum is doing well and ok, my son has had surgery again today, weather he needs more I arent sure, next few days will tell.
    Now my dog is ill, wasnt well yesterday, was up all night with him crying, yelping and obvioulsy in pain,and took him to vets early this morning, vet was great, gave him painkiller etc, could be a variety of things, from slipped disc to nerve/spinal problems, kidney failure,got to go in morning agian, been ok ish in day, just slept, now crying again, and yelping, at times like this I wish I had a partner to share it with,
    Anyway thanks to you all again,

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Sending hugs to you. Old people are terribly resilient- I know :I work with them and I'm sure your son will be fine too.

My prayers and thoughts are with you

Siobhan x

Dear Alexis,

I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time and want you to know that you and the ones you love are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Laura

Hi shiv, yes I spent many years working with the elderly, many happy years may I add, and you are right, actually in this equation at the moment, my mum is the one Im least worried about,
    Hi Laura, thanks for your reply, you always make me feel stronger.
    Well my mum is good like I say, my son is recovering, he has had so many operations in his time, and always bounces back, as long as general anaesthetic isnt needed I feel happier, the blood drained is less this evening so that is looking good. (been doing this for almost a month!!)
    My poor dog is still in a bad way, been back to vets today, he is walking now so that is positive, my daughter has come home for 2 days to "dogsit" so at least I can get a good nights sleep, need it working 2 very long days!
    Still not sure what is wrong, but he is unable to get up 2 steps or jump on his settee to sleep and is in lots of pain and not eating or drinking.
    I am just hoping they all start to improve now, at least humans can talk but our pets cant, Im due to go on holiday in July but this has scared me now about leaving dog in kennels, am going to Kairens next Fri, so hoping all is Ok then,,, only a 2 hour and journey so could get back quick.
    I just love my mum, children, dog and two cats soooooooooooooooooooooo much.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information