Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOT FEELING STRONG TODAY!

NOT FEELING STRONG TODAY!

Hi all,

Just need a bit of reassurance as feeling really low today :(

My anxiety lately has been under control and fairly manageable which has been great! [Yeah!]

I was on holiday last week and had a lovely time. I dog sat for Mum in Plymouth for a week. The second week I went on a couple of daytrips. Plus I went to visit an old friend in Taunton and even went out on the town with her and some of her friends. I coped even though I had a few palpitations as it was so noisy an busy! Think I’ll stick to Burdocks pub! So lately been feeling a bit of a buzz as been getting out lots!

Anyway the early hours of this morning I woke up having a big anxiety attack. [}] Not sure why really. I dealt with it but now it's left me feeling so down and depressed and really disheartened. Got to go to work in an hour but really feel crap! Just got to do that brave face thing though and put on a smile.

I just wonder why it is sometimes harder to cope some days then others [?] I have had blips before and dealt with them but today is so hard. It's like being given a really heavy weight I just can't lift :(

I have an appointment on Wednesday to have a couple of moles removed. Although a bit nervous it's what I want so I just don't know what’s going on in my head at the mo [Duh!]

Sorry to waffle on,

Thanks Guys

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX [:X]

Hi Pips

I know how you feel. Im exactly the same today (see my post).

I cant understand why im so down today.

I did have a very vivid dream and so i think thats effected me today plus im worrying about going for a doctors and hospital check up this week.

Its horrible how our minds work!! Ive had a greta couple of weeks, then today...Bang..and i feel lke im right back where I started!

Probaly going to work will do you good and try to take your mind off things and help you focus on somthin else.

I hope things get a little bit better for you today

Tatty B xx

Hi Pip,
    Sorry to hear your a bit down after your time away.
    You can find it goes that way sometimes.
    You tend to do to much all in one go cause you feel fine....then...bang your right down again.

What you have to do is think Hey I done it last week. I'm so proud of myself for doing it...but...now I need a little rest. Please don't beat yourself up over it.

Hope this helps honey. Take care

with good wishes

Zena

hi pips,
    sorry your not feeling to good today, i get like that too,somedays i will feel 100% and then some bodily symptom starts up and im back down again, its good that its not constant anymore, and i know we will get blips now and again, to me thats a good sign knowing that we will get through it eventually,take care
    luv sue

Hi Pips,
    Sorry you are feeling down today, but so glad you had a lovely holiday, well done, you obviously coped with everything so well, and now it's back to the normal routine, work, housework etc.. anyone going back to work after a holiday feels a bit down, i just think it gets over exaggerated when we are feeling anxious and then, wham, we're off again. Bad thoughts, symptoms return with a vengeance etc....I think, maybe your doctors apointment is playing on your mind, although there is nothing to worry about, we always do don't we? Take care and keep in touch xxxxx

hi pips

sorry you feel bad today, do you think it might just be the come down off being on holiday and them coming home, i get that, hope your day has improved and u feel a bit better,

Come into the forum pub and i will give you a free croissant but dont tell burdock he will dock my wages LOL

kairen x

[:O]

Kairen!!!

Can I have a free Croisont too?? [^]

Tatty B xx

Hi Pips

It will knock you how it has when you have being having a pretty good time. Just remember how far you have come and this is a blip, yeah maybe a harder one than you have previously experienced but you will get through it. You will also be feeling drained as it does that to us. But dont be so hard on yourself feeling you have let it get to us, it gets to the best of then.

Grap the PMT mate and call me if you get a minute at work and want to talk.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

of course Tatty meet me at the side door LOL

kairen x

Blips are hard Pips but you know how to get over them.

Every so often you get a tougher one than normal which puts us out of kilter for a day or two .

It does pass and you will get over it.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information