Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeling scared!

Hi JW,
    Sorry to hear that going through it. Hope all goes well with the doctors, you'll have to let us know how you get on.
    I agree with Doddy, the body does some strange things to you when your like this.
    Take care

with good wishes

Zena

hi everyone1[8D] just had my angina test, they say i have a heart of a 25 yr old(i'm 35, smoke,drink to much,no exercise) did the treadmill for 10 mins and i did'nt even break into a sweat and i talked all the way through it. my 24 ecg was fine and my 24 hour bp to although i do have slightly high bp but i knew that. doc says that there can't b anything wrong with me after those tests so i will have to keep beliving it. but i can'nt belive that aniexty can make u soo ill u r just so ill with it!! x ps thanks everyone 4 their support x

ps again. 4got to say my heart doc also has missed heart beats , can here his own heartbeat and these types of aches and pains and he says he has never thought about having an ecg or anything done because its quite normal and nothing to worry about and when were suffering from aniexty it makes us more aware. hope this can reasure people . he is a heart doc. x

Hiya,

Great that you have a healthy heart .. go and and enjoy it. Any pains you get now -you can ignore and just carry on what yoiu were doing and do not even entertain any thoughts about heart diseases now .

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi JWonka,

that is great news. I know I've said it before but more exercise REALLY helps. I started just by walking 20 mins a day. I always thought I had no time for exercise until I felt so bad with anxiety. At this point I shifted my life around to revolve around my health.

I now have reached the stage where if I don't exercise for a few days I feel anxiety building up (and it can be so slow that you don't notice it at first)

Anyway, less preaching. Have fun.

Steve

Great news

Let's hope you can stop worrying now and enjoy life again to the full.

Nicola

hiya again sorry 4 being a pain but now i no its not my heart i still get these really bad pains across my chest and my breasts are really hurting with bachache too, can it b my lungs? my doc has listen to them and they sound fine but can they really tell that just by listeing to them? x

From listening to them he can tell if they're clear, whether there is any obstruction, infection, congestion, inflammation, anatomical problems, equal in all 6 lobes.....

There are of course things that he cannot tell but these causes would have another symptom or two.

I suggest that you do some stretching and exercise as with anxiety its likely to be tension in the chest muscles.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

thanks meg, i'll try to stop worrying but i find it so hard that aniexty can make u feel so ill x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information