Oh my god. I am literally a prisoner in my home again. My oldest son has to walk his brothers to school and then run for his school bus. I can't go shopping. I can't go to my Mums and After-School Activities have become impossible. OK. I have been here before and thought I had started to overcome my going out fears but the Panic Attacks are back with a vengeance. I have started to have attacks in the house just before I have to go somewhere. 9 times out of 10 I can't go in the end. The biggest problem I have right at this minute is my sons both have a football match to play tomorrow. My hubby will be at work and I don't know if I am going to be able to take them. I had a whopper of a panic attack at their training ground two weeks ago and now its just another place associated with panic attacks. The list is huge now. I do not feel strong enough, neither physically or metally, to fight this thing anymore. Before, the fear of letting my kids down gave me the strength to push through my fears and anxieties but now it just depresses me. I sleep when the kids are at school, the house is a mess, I think my whole family are sick of me and I don't know what to do anymore. I went back to the doctor last week to try to get some extra support but all she did was try to convince me that I am a confident, intelligent and useful member of society. Trouble is I don't see it myself. Now that the depression has got a hold again I can't see anything anymore. At the minute I am just trying to hold off going back to bed so I can get some relief from it all but I can't fight it anymore.

Help.