Thread: in session?

in session?

hey there!

I was just wondering if anyone who has had hypnotherapy sessions, has your therapist ever asked you questions or is it all under his direction? I discuss alot of feelings and attributes i want to have and develop? if that is the right word! you'll all know what i mean, hopefully! ha ha! Anyway i am going on to my next level! which will be adapting to the person i want to be!

I am a little confused! I have been feeling alot calmer and not so overwhelmed by my life! which makes me believe even more in my therapy. But , we always have a but! ha ha! He tells me that there will be no going back! basically to the way i have felt! it excites me but it also is a little daunting! i don't know whether it makes me feel pressured or just not knowing! i suppose this has always been my problem worrying to much about what might happen next! he told me to make a list mental or written! i think i'll write it down, i don't want to forget anything!

Does or is anyone remotely felt like this and discovered the other side to what my therapist is talking about! I don't want to be disappointed!

ta smiler xoxxo

helen

hello Smiler,

When I saw a therapist, she spent every session asking me questions. I think she did this because she thought that saying things out loud would help me get them off my chest. It normally did work because I left every session feeling refreshed. I don't think there's much more to it than that - there wasn't for me anyway..

Sarah

Thread Information