Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything going to hell...

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">do you have no other friends or relatives you could talk to?

<div align="right">Originally posted by seh1980 - 23 April 2005 : 16:19:23</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Not really, no.

Kroko, I find it sad that they wont try to understand what you are going through. But this could be because they are afraid because they dont understand fully . Is there no one who works at the ward you are on who would be able to have a chat with them and explain that its not somthing to be scared of? It would do them good to be able to know what your going through, and would also help you knowing that they know whats happening.

Tatty B xx

I told my parents about my suicidal thoughts and they got mad at me and told me it's not good that I "threaten" them with something like that.

Ok, So they need to understand that its not a threat against them, but that your going through a bad patch.

Like I said, is there not anyone from the ward who would be able to talk to them about whats going on??

Tatty B xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
    Like I said, is there not anyone from the ward who would be able to talk to them about whats going on??

<div align="right">Originally posted by tattybear - 23 April 2005 : 16:31:09</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    They have, sort of. I mean my parents have talked to them more than once.

People who do not go through these somtimes have a hard time trying to understand it fully, and it must be hard for them to see somone they love going thru this.

I think you will need to just be open with everyone with how you feel...and explain to the workers on the ward that you wil need there help in helping your parents accept and understand whats happening.

Tatty B xx

I agree with Tatty B - if you could explain to someone at the ward about how you feel, maybe that person could have a word with your parents and that could help you in the long-run..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information