Thread: dizziness again!!!

dizziness again!!!

Does anyone take meds for being dizzy? i have always been to scared to take any meds as first thing i do is look at the side effects decide i have every single one of them and then freak out alot!!! be handy to know if anyone has taken something and it has helped.... (been really down and crying alot last few days not coping well.

Re: dizziness again!!!

Hey missy,

I don't take meds for dizziness in particular, however; i was curious as to your situation. The reason is because i also get dizziness. My thing is that when i get really stressed/depressed/panic, in time that leads me to have sinus problems, and/or dizziness. For me i started using nasonex and allegra together and that has helped a lot, however; if get get extremely stressed/depressed/panic, it all comes back again, even with the meds. Do you suffer from something similar? or do you have something different that is causing your dizziness?

i did take some meds for my dizziness and they help for about a week but the my body start to just accept them i went bk to bein dizzy again, then another tablet the gave me for dizziness they told me i could only take for a week as it would have reverse effects else! i still get my dizzin ess but am learning to cope with it now but it has its really bad days where i find standing hard. but trying to control your anxiety will definatly make your dizziness feel better xxxxxx

I dont take any meds for it but I defintely experience it. Sometimes I know it is directly related to my anxiety and then other times I worry because I am not sure what the cause is. Chances are that it is my anxiety then as well but it is hard to fathom sometimes that anxiety can cause such symptoms.
    I hope you feel better soon.

thank you its been a really rough week! its because i always egt worse around my period and it drives me crazy! i sometimes get crystals in my ears and that can cause dizziness but this feels different" have a good weekend and thanks for replying! x

Thread Information