Thread: panic

panic

HI Everyone been up all night dont no if its panic or stress. started to get a pain in my arm then chest and stomach. Started to flap got numb feeling in arms face and mouth. took stuff for heart burn seem to settle for a bit. now just a sore stomach when i was trying to sleep felt i was loosing my breath so i just got up again. I suffer from pstd. ibs. and refulx acid. Had heart checked fine. Can any one plese tell me if they have sufferd the same problems at any time?.Its driving me carzy thinking im going to die or have something really wrong with me. Stopped my antidepp as felt they werent working trying to cope myself. The only thing i do take is tramadol for pain.. Any info would be a help. thanks all. take care fran1888

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

Hi Fan long time no see wondered where you where. Maybe its comming off the antidepressants Fan you always seem to think they arnt working untill u stop them? hope u feel better soon Vernon

hello Fran,

I get pains in my arms and chest and my face and throat go numb all the time due to anxiety. They are quite normal symptoms so please don't worry as I'm sure there is nothing seriously wrong with you..

Sarah

hi fran

I had all that when my anxeity was bad, i to thought i had something wrong with me. But it was nasty old anxiety so don't worry to much it will go when your anxiety starts to get better mine did.

take care

lin x

Hi Fran

I get all those symptoms too, not nice are they. You will get better as I have, just occassional pains now. I hope you feel better.

Take care

Elaine x

Thanks for all your replys. Got to bed about 6pm Had no one to talk too. So try to listen to some music, Didnt work kids got me up about 10.45.Think alot of this is comming from my stomach. Do you think this can give you chest pain? Sorry about the spelling but im tired. Eny how take care. bye fran188.[:I]

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

Hi fran

I have suffered those kind of feelings with anxiety too. Sounds like your stomach was upset by you being stressed so try not to worry

take care

Thread Information