Thread: Writing Clearly....

Writing Clearly....

Hi, I was talking to a friend whos sister was confirmed with MS a little over a year ago - already she cant even open jars!

They also said one of the first things she had was her writing was not as clear as it used to be, now i know my hand writing has never been that great but im sure its worse than it used to be, anyone else notice this with anxiety?? my hands are though steady as a rock which i assume is a good think...

cheers all

Re: Writing Clearly....

You are probably thinking up these symptoms,

I had this worry and made my Dr send me to Neuro.....who said I was fine.

your brain/anxiety can make to beleive anything.

Do what I did, go to a neuro anyway! But i'll bet you are just fine.

The first signs or so I was told is vision problems and falling over.

Hi Steve

I was just reading a few of your previous posts.

It seems we have the same problems

I too have had weird sensation in my left eye .... where it "feels" blury but it actually isnt blury. Ive been told its called Dry Eye.

Ive also had a dull ache in my left sholder, elbow, forearm and left hand. Left arm feels weak - although im not droping anything my wrist hurts a bit too. I write with my right arm so i havent noticed any changes in my writing. Ive been told again this is anxiety related.

Ive also got a patch of skin on my finger (left hand) where it feels sensitive to touch. At first it felt like if i had a minor cut on my finger, but there is no cut, no rash, just a prickle feeling when i touch my finger lightly. Dr told me this was Anxiety .... but ive had it for almost 3 months now.

Ive also had pain in my knees, (but only last for a few minutes or a few hours) as well as the other day while walking my ankle for no reason at all started to hurt when i walk. This lasted for 48 hours.

I my self in the back of my mind think its MS..... even though ive had an MRI which came back normal.

Do you think you have MS?

Hi, Well i think i know in the back of my mind its not MS - I went to a neuro abt a 18mths ago and she did all manner of tests like getting me to walk heal to toe etc and all came back totally normal.

I dont have any weakness in muscles at all - i go to the gym a cpl of times each week so i know if anything im getting stronger. The aches I have which is mainly in my elbows although not tennis elbow is probably tendon strain that never seems to heal.. ive have the pain for like a year now nearly... it does not seem to get worse but it is fairly consistant. i also know family history has no mental illnesses.... but I still worry!

I'm just paranoid I think - and when I hear someone else that is telling me or someone else they had cancer or they know someone with parkinsons etc I just start to think 'maybe thats what i have'

Sounds crazy but its good to talk to other ppl who have the same issues.
    Last edited by steve2007; 09-07-08 at 02:19.

Hi, my aunt is in late stages of MS shes had since her 30s and is now 59 and in a home, her symptoms were dropping things in the VERY early stages, then falling over, we all called her clumsy, then it was her vision before diagnosis, I hope this puts your mind at rest.
    She also has a cousin with it, diagnosed within 2 years of each other, she managed to carry on working with lapses that she would recover from, as far as I know she is still okish.

Thread Information