Thread: Panic attack in the morning!

Panic attack in the morning!

Hiya everyone
    Just thought I would do a quick post and say that my morning started pretty crap cos I had a panic attack as soon as I opened my eyes,I couldn't believe it, I don't normally get them at this time so it made me very upset,I think they must be getting worse.
    My hubby sat on the bed and cuddled me as I was crying but he said he thinks it's because I have that much going around in my head at the moment.I have just lost my job at Morrisons(my own fault as I didn't handle it right what with my anxiety etc)so we have a few financial worries,Gary got an abnormal blood test result last week (he has chrohns disease)so I am worried about that ,the list goes on. I felt really sick and I had a watery mouth so I did think I was going to throw up but luckily it passed. I have just had a croissant and a cup of tea cos my stomach felt empty.
    Does anybody else have them as soon as they wake up? I normally get them during the day or at night I can't believe the flamin things are attacking early as well.
    See you all later
    Mothermac xxxxxxxxxx

Re: Panic attack in the morning!

I tended to get most of mine in the morning. It got better as the day went on

Hello,

When I first started having my panic attacks they was always in the morning but now when I get up I get a feeling of anxiety which can last until I go to bed at night and yes its more stressful when things are not going so well at home or in other aspects of day to day living. So dont worry your not your own.

Hi again,
    Thanks for replying,I feel a little better now(it's lunchtime)I think I woke up with the fact that my hubby was leaving home early and driving(I get panicky about this!) it does sometimes get better as the day goes on.
    Love Mothermac xxx

Thread Information