Thread: One for the girls.

One for the girls.

Hi

Im due to start my period in 4 days and today I feel even more shakey, weak and lightheaded than usual (I know having no appetite and not eatting much doesnt help.. so far all Ive had is 8 rich teas dipped in tea (ran out of cereal) and a nutri grain bar for breakfast, a sandwich (2 slices bread) with some quorn chicken on and a bag of crisps - rubbish I know, and it took all my strength to make that!)..
    but along with those symptoms I feel hot and also look flushed, I just want to crawl back into bed, Ive no energy to do anything and I just cant be bothered.

Does anyone else feel worse symptom wise and anxiety wise, around their period, Im not even sure if this is period related as its still 4 days away??

Nikkixx.

Re: One for the girls.

hiya
    count me in on that one!! sometimes when i feel really bad, i have to look on calander, and hey presto, im ready to come on!! strange

libbie

Eeeeps!! I'm with ya there Nikki, I feel awful on the run up to my period.

Mine is about a week away and I've started to feel those feelings too.

http://quirkymind.blogspot.com/

Hi Hun,

I have been panic and high anxiety free for along time now because of this great site, however my hormones can be all over the place when due on a period. Each month can be different with different symptoms, mine always starts a week before, ggrrrrr

When you are acute with anxiety, the hormone change can effect you, you mind goes into overdrive, when I was acute, I did feel worse, mmmmm, I know this may sound strange, but when I started on the road to recovery, I welcomed the period syptoms, at least I new what was happening to my body and these symptoms where all part of the hormone changes when due on.

These are the symptoms I may get each month

Tierd feeling of no energy
    very snappy, can't seem to see positives in anything, (ohh boy, I have to work dame hard on my thought pattens at this time)
    Tummy cramps
    sore breast (so sore, they hurt soo much)
    Waking up, feeling like I have been out drinking all night, (but have not had any alcahol AT ALL) just feel like I have.

I have monited myself over monthes, these symptoms do change from month to month, they do not come all at once.

What I do know for myself is, when I see blood (when the period starts) most of the symptoms subside, so for me, they are all hormone related.

I do find for me, what helps is, just to keep doing and keep going and get on with things I have to do,to try dame hard NOT to think how my body is feeling. I know dame well that for me, this will pass in a few days, mmmm well a week when the period starts.

I have had this month, period pains for over a week now, but nothing I cannot handle. I find when this happens is to go for walks, if I sit for to lonjg, they get worse, so I keep going OR pop a pain killer.

I know its hard for you right now hun, its normal for your body to start the hormone change a few days befor, we are all different.

Thing will settle down soon hun.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"