Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: throat problems

Re: throat problems

there are alot of people on here who feel like u do kelly, so many people have tried to help joyce/savannah etc and some people dont know whether she genuine or not because of the continous repeating, not listening and changing names, circumstances etc. there are 1 or 2 on here who i know have had enough because every post seems to be fueling somthing else and no one can really get through, i dont blame them for thinking that. i advised joyce yesterday to try to help some others on here as did nicola as so far she has only ever had anything to do with her own threads and so many others need help on here 2 and she could help others, but so far nothing. i know some people will disagree with wot we say but if they read all the threads she has done and see how much we have tried to help her then they will see why we are all so upset angry or frustrated. hugs kellie xxxx

hugs to all nmpers who try to help each other

i dont know whats going on either

milly xxxx

Well I'm really confused. I can't believe I've read through all those posts!

I'm a little annoyed cos I was going to say that I'm suffering from the same but I'm not sure what's going on anymore!

The fact is pregnancy is a big cause of acid indigestion. Most women so far along in their pregnancy will get this as the baby pushes the stomach up closer to the throat and therefore the contents of the stomach too. I don't think anyone else has siad this already? If they have I'm sorry, I lost track!

Acid indigestion will also cause burning in the throat which will irritae it and make it feel difficult swallowing. It may cause sharp pains also. Your voice may sound hoarse and your throat may become dry.

Anyway that's all I'm going to say because I have this and I have been suffering for a bout a week with it with no let up. It's awful.

thanks for that do you ever get bothered with exsess saliva ata all i cant seem to get rid of this also a gurgling kind of noise when i swallow any body help

Don't get excess salvia but sometimes when I swallow and I have indigestion there is a delay and then a gurgling sund. All to do with reflux of acid I think.

Joyce you've already been answered, stop it!

I thought this thread had been closed?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information