Thread: my cats gone missing

my cats gone missing

Hi my cat went missing 3 days ago we have looked every were and hes really old and hes back legs dont really work very well im very worried and upset plz help x

Re: my cats gone missing

AWW NIC BIG HUGS. I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR CAT SOON
    DEBERA

hi nic this may not help but when i had my cat and he was very old he used to disapear every so often and i would worry myself sick but he would eventually come back not a care in the world and there was me worried sick. also he used to have a habit of hiding in bushes right close to our house and we would call him and he could hear us but too lazy to move and for ages we didnt realise he was there. also with warmer weather he would get alittle unpredictable, i really hope u find him soon. try looking kinda under your nose if u know wot i mean cos e may not have gone very far and could be in a shed or garage or someones house even. i spent ages worrying over my cat and he was never far atall. hugs to u and hopefully he will wonder back xxxx

Moving post to MISC forum

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

How old is he ? You mentioned he was old.

When cats feel that their time's up, they usually hide somewhere unusal, whether it's within the home or outside,.. depending.

I hope though, he has many years left and that everythings ok. I adore animals, and it breaks my heart when I hear stories like this.

A friend of mine had a cat, he was quite young, he went missing for a week. My friend searched and searched, calling him. She then heard a very faint meowing very late one night searching for him around some garages. In the morning she knocked on everyones doors to ask if they owned a garage around the corner. Luckily he was found in one of those garages, the owner hadn't used it for a week, and the cat sneeked in without him noticing and the owner obviously shut the door behind.

Are there any garages near to you?

I hope so much you're able to find him.

If you can, put some leaflets around on the streets and shop windows, hopefully this'll help.

I hope he's ok and you find him soon xx

Leave out a saucer of water or cat milk for him, go out looking for him, check outhouses and sheds, ask the neighbours, call his name, or post a missing ad in your local paper, likely he will come back, cats tend to stray sooner or later.

Thread Information