Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No replies to my posts

No replies to my posts

Hi,

I have a complaint to make. I send many thread with no replies. Is it bcoz Im from Mauritius? Recently I sent a thread to know whether there is any member from Mauritius. I even sent many threads on pregnancy chances with my condition ect but with no reply.

Please help.

Janvi

Re: No replies to my posts

Aww janvi,

maybe there is no-one from mauritius on here or they didn't see your post, i don't know about ect so i can't be of any help........sorry!

Di xx

Hi Janvi,like Di said maybe there is no one here from Mauritius.And there may have been no one on here at the time of your post that could help with your problem.Everyone here is very helpfull and understanding and Im sure you will get replies.

Hi Janvi
    Please don't take it personnaly if you have no replies. Perhaps it's just that no one knows the answers, i'm sure if there was someone who could reply they would.

i did reply to ur post

im not from mauritius, but welcomed u anyway.

i think nic, nomorepanic replied too if i rememer rightly.

no one was intending to ignore it hun, but when u ask a question like, 'is there anyone from.....' and there is not, ppl cant answer yes.

ive not seen any of ur others threads, and i do answer many hun

pls continue posting, praps its a time thing, not sure what time ur posting? we might be in bed when ur waoting for a reply. dont know?

hugs

mill xxx

Aww Janvi, im sure it isnt intentional. I read many threads that I dont reply too as I simply cant help or dont know the answer. Welcome to NMP, the people here are very nice and will help when possible. Good luck x

Louisa x

Hi janvi. Ive been looking through your threads and can see that people have replied to you, and they have replied also to the questions about pregnancy. The only post that i can see recently that havent had replies are from today (18th) and you only give 10 minutes between 2 of them. People will reply if you give them time

Take care
    cathy xxx

Hi Janvi

Sorry you feel this way. I have read through some of your posts and noticed that you have had some replys. Sometimes it is just simply that people haven't got the answers to your questions and not that they are ignoring a particular post. I also noticed that Nicola sent you a reply saying there were no other members on here from Mauritius but I am sure there are plenty of others who would love to offer you there support.

Take care

Carol

Smile Re: No replies to my posts

Hi Janvi, sorry we missed you, I'm from Essex UK and nobody talks to me either !! lol
    Keep in touch, you'll make lots of friends here

To lonely dave from essex...how are ya matey!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information