Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: throat issues

throat issues

i thought id update this to let you all no that i couldnt take no more with thwent to see the doctor who had a good look down my throat today and reassured me that what i have is globus something or other whatever that is im trying really hard to take in what she said she said the throat was clear not sure how far down the throat she can see but there we go also let her noo that i had a problem with food sticking and she assurred me it wasnt cancer or nothing recent bloods would have showed up something in the white blood cells not expecting anyone to respond after announcing everyone thought i was a fake well let me tell you i wish it was all made up asi could have dealt with life then instead of worrying everyday take care to you all that helped me hope your worries all turn into nothing kind regards joyce

Re: throat issues

hi joyce i am really pleased u been to doctors and they have told u there is nothing wrong and u r all fine, it was just hard for us all trying to advise u and u were just repeating and not listening. we have had a few people who come on here for a a laugh which upsets people who give there free time to help. we were all really worried cos it seemed u just was not listening and that we were not able to help u. im really pleased u manage to get it sorted. hugs to u xx

glad that the docs put ur mind at rest hunny

milly xx

Joyce

I have Globus Pharyngis but you may have Globus Hystericus.

Hope the doc reassured you anyway that it is not serious and about the blood test results too.

Joyce - we are soemtimes wary of people on here that only ever post their own posts and never venture outside of one forum and post the same thing over and over again and never really reply.

I did PM you but you won't reply so not sure what else I can do

Maybe now you could take some time to give something back to members on here and reply to them and help them.

We have a few pregnant ones that need support and advice.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

was even able to eat tonight without food feeling stuck she seemed to have a gd look at my throat even presxribed me anti depressants that is suitable for me and baby just need to stop the constant swallowing as i think thats why my throat feels so tight does anybody no how far own a throat the doctor can actually see thanks for replying

Nic??

wow glad u so positive now joyce that a really good thing. like nic says lots of people on here need advice mayb u can help them too. hugs xx

well i dont no what that globus thing neans she was sure thats what it was she put me on anti deppresants also today for me and baby but i also need to relax to stop the constant swallowing as i feel thats a big part of why my throat feels the way it does it came to the point where i was scared to ea or drink incase it was going to stick what do you think nic

and what is your problem tonite

Cathy?

Joyce - I am surprised she has prescribed you anti-depressants - which ones and what dose. Surely that is not a good idea with the pregnancy so far gone?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information