Thread: gurgling noises

gurgling noises

hi all can anyone explain why i have a gurgling noise after swallowing thanks in advance is this anxiety or what

Re: gurgling noises

Never had gurgling noises so can't help with that one.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

thanks anyway been told today that i have refux too at the moment with baby wonder if its to do with that thanks anyway im sure its no concern as i was there at a nd e today and they had a nother good look at my throat with a spatula thing and was asked to wiggle tongue etc dont no why to check i think tht things were working as they should she didnt find anythinworrying she says so im sure it will be fine

Hi Joyce. Reading these forums for a while now I see that you are having continual issues with your throat and mouth. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. The gurgling noise you are hearing is probably just a natural occurrence. I really would not worry about your throat anymore. You are fine.

do you no if you get refux pain without the acid coming up as i seem to be getting the pain in the throat with it but no acid

Oh I totally do.... all the time now days... Sometimes even water stirs up a bit of reflux.. Man that water is spicy..... But yes you can get bad reflux or heartburn without the acid actually coming up..

and does that leave you with a feeling i the throat then

forgot to mention tht im 37 weeks pregnant at the moment too i think that leaves a feeling in the throat like its sore a bit when you get indegestion never actually suffered heartburn/reflux before

Oh I get a feeling in my throat. Sometimes it feels like my upper lungs and esophagus are on fire. I remember reading somewhere that being pregnant can make acid reflux act up or worse but being that I'm a guy I have never been pregnant so I don't know first hand. My dear.. I'm sure that you are fine and you have nothing to worry about. Try taking your mind off of it.. Watch some funny movies or read a great book. Believe me when I tell you don't worry about it.. Worrying will cause you to have bad acid reflux as well.

Thread closed for now. Admins reviewing things

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information