Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: can u help

Hi Skippy,

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the mo. Sorry to hear your family don't understand much. Remember we are all here to support and help each other through it there is lots of advice and friendly people on the site.

Hope you feel better soon,

take care,

Love PIP'S X

Just to say thanks for the messages its helped me loads knowing some one cares thanks again.....

We are always here to help if you need it and will do all we can to get you through this.

You take care of yourself.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

hi i have had a bad day suppose to of went to a day centre but made excuse up didnt feel well. i know i will have to go tomorrow as i promised my daughter but getting panic attacks the thought of going i know its for my good to get out but hate it feel so uneasy when i am there.

hi Skippy,

The more you go, the easier it will get. Have you tried using rescue remedy? This could really help you dealing with the anxiety in going there.

Sarah

Hi Skippy,

Its awful that feeling of being so on edge but its only by going and getting through a day or two and seeing that nothing awful is going to happen to you there, that the feelings are going to get easier.

Allow a little optimism about it ' what if ' you quite like it ..

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hello Skippy,
    Welcome to the site

take care

Maxine

thanx sarah and meg (hi maxine) i went but had a bad day. does any one else feel embarrest when they have a panic attack i feel every one is watching me and thats one of the reasons i dont want to go out..my mum has got me some rescue remedy today so will try that out.. i will try anything to help. thanks again for your support i dont get any from my family....

Hi skippy and welcome

I often feel that everyone is looking at me which of course escalates the panic attack. Remember you are not alone and the site is great and extremely supportive. I used to think that I was the only one that had these strange symptoms and found many of them hard to explain but I find myself chuckling as I read the posts not because they are funny but because I thought I was the only one.

Take care stay stronge

love mandie

MANDIE XX

Hi Skippy

Welcome abord the forum.

How are things going for you at the moment. Is the Rescue Remedy working atall?

Nicola

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information