Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay To Citalopram

Re: Yay To Citalopram

Quote Originally Posted by Lou~Lou View Post
    Agree sax. Just read the sheet that comes with Parcetomol or Aspirin.
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LOU LOU! there u go see, most ppl take these meds without a thought! thank you for putting it into perspective!

Wicked, I am gonna keep this thread open as long as possible, because i think people need to hear the more positve comment about taking medication, as I notice there are a lot threads open about the more negetive side.

I must admit i was one them more negetive people to start with, but I am glad i am sticking it out, so keep those positive comment comming, no negetive please, leave them to other threads

Domm i was negative too. I think the majority of us have found this forum after googling side affects or such like. Would we have found this place if we had not been feeling anxious? You dont get to find too many success storys on the net unfortuanetly.

I have been on citolapram for 4 days i feel something is happening but not a lot my dossage is 20mg should i wait longer for results!!!

A quick update, I have been on my meds now for about 8 weeks, things are def looking up for me, I feel like I have joined the real world again, I go out a lot a more now, beginning to feel like my old self, for anyone concerned, carry on taking your meds, they are a life saver, yup there may be side efforts, but not everyone gets them, as the saying goess "No pain no gain", it def worth the inconvience for a shrt while. take care

Hello all

I give a BIG thumbs up for citalopram.

Ive been on it for a year, didnt anticipate to be on that long but I still think it is helping me see things in a different way. I hope to come off soon, but
    will go back on them if need be.

I cannot believe the difference it has made to me. I was always so tired from my high anxiety levels and just felt terrible. I was very "off hand" with people, well my family, cause I was so highly strung and that has come to a new level.

HOORAY FOR CITALOPRAM.

J

I started 20mg of Citalopram 4 weeks ago, I have increased to 30mg this week. I have felt much less tearful (i was crying every day for no apparent reason), i am more able to cope with work pressures (i am a nurse).
    The anxiety is still there but i'm hoping with an increased dose it will be much better, i feel much more positive.

I have been on Citalapram 20mg for 2 days now. I keep feeling cold rushes and feeling shaky. Is this normal? My heart is racing like mad every time I stand up too. Any advice please
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShineUK View Post
    I have been on Citalapram 20mg for 2 days now. I keep feeling cold rushes and feeling shaky. Is this normal? My heart is racing like mad every time I stand up too. Any advice please
    Thanks
    All normal shine, do be reassured this soon passes.

Lou x

yes, be reassured Shine, this is very common and will soon pass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information