Thread: Please would someone be my friend or penpal

Please would someone be my friend or penpal

Hi - I'm 38 years old and live in north east england. I have lost all my hair and because of this I suffer with stress, panic and depression. It has affected my confidence real bad and because I panic especially in social situations I spend most of my time at home and have started to get very lonely. I would love to have some penpals to write to, either by snail mail or email or chat to people on MSN to make new friends with people who understand. My family are supportive but other people have stopped including me and make nasty comments about the way I look because I have to wear a wig. I hope people on this site will understand and I could make some nice new caring friends. It would make such a big difference to me, and would really help cheer me up.
    Please get in touch.
    Thanks.

Re: Please would someone be my friend or penpal

hiya and welcome to nmp, you will meet lots of new genuine lovely friends on here who all understand each other, also u will get lots of advice and support, keep posting and we will do our best to help u hugs xxx

Aww sorry to hear you're having a rough time,

you'll get so much support and help here, there are alot of people here with social anxiety too, we'll help you all we can.

best wishes

di xx

Hey welcome if you want you can private message me or via email. I've been feeling like this more. I been going to work though but leaving early or not going at all. How did you loose your hair? And that looser that make fun of you is not woth your time. take care and hope to hear from you
    Aloha
    Gordean

Hi Pianogirl

I also live in the north east of the UK. I live in Hartlepool (please no "who hung the monkey jokes" ). I have lots of pen friends from all around the world, but always have room for more.

Tom

I would love to be your pen pal if you dont mind having one from Canada!
    pm me and we can talk

Hello, I am also 38 Im suffering quite badly from PA's, I have a big scar down my chest and its so annoying when people stare, Its mostly adults they are soooo rude!
    It's been warm and i'm not gonna cover up just because of other peoples rudeness!
    I do have some idea what you are going through as I lost my hair when I was young due to chemo, although i was only a child I still remember the acute feeling of being naked without my hair.

G2

Thread Information