Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 100% recovered??

No problem Nicola. I just think its such a great success story that everyone should get a chance to read it. I pm'd him recently too and he got straight back to me - really nice bloke - and yes he says he's still doing really well!

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Tygwyn,
    Thank you so much for bringing this topic back up!
    I can relate to all of this!!
    Wow!

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Doddy,

Thanks for posting your story.

What a fantastic sucsess! You are an inspiration! You are so right. Acceptance and patience play such a vital role in coping with anxiety and recovering etc...

WELL DONE YOU!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

hey folks,

thanks for brining this one back...i kinda like it...lol..and love the praise...lol

anyways its been some time since i posted so here goes.

the last 2 months or so id say yep im recovered.....did something a little silly the other day and put myself back into the worry cycle...but you know what....a year ago this would have been with me for months but it took perhaps 24 hours and it was sorted....thanks to the wise friendly ear of meg.....

anyways....i tried last month of actaully laughing aloud to the odd thoughts...even singing them...lol..and it helps...takes the serouness out of them...makes u not fear them...and when the fear has gone then they dont matter anymore........and it really has worked well........i can baely remember what this was like anymore......and even if i do it doesnt boter me at all...it was just a part of my life that happened......and life is like that....and to be honest truly belive that im a btter person for having this........

i just decided that it was time to STOP....to end this.....and move on....i know you will think i wish i could just stop it...but you can.....i turly belive you can.....its there if we allow it to be......

i wake up the morning now and it might be 5pm beore i think...god i have worried today or had an odd thought......and then what if they come back??/...so i just say yep what if they do...who cares...and before i know where i am ive made a brew and had a fag...lol.....and its gone.......these little flashes dont scare me anymore now......and i know as time goes by they will fade furher.....they have faded so much now i really dont thnk they will bother me again.

anyways..im rambleing....just to say........yes this can be beaten....yes you can get bettter...no our life wont be plagued by this.....its just worry...lol...nothing more nothing less....just silly little worry.....dont be bluffed by thought as clare weekes would say...and she right.

when i look back on last year i can actually smile now....and say god that was a crazy carzy ride.........but hey these things happen and it was just an issue that needed solving and it got solved....so onto the next job!!!!

take care all you fine folk and never ever give up.........life is just waiting for you to find it again...and its just around the corner....trust me i know.

andy

Wow, what a truly inspiring story. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the update.

It is great to know that once you have recovered you can keep going forward.

Well done!!

Tammy x

THANK YOU DODDY
    read this post from start to finish you are an inspiration i will remeber lots you said and try it out at work tonight
    thanks again and to rach for bringing it active again
    dan

Great to hear you are doing so well Andy.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

**I did something a little silly the other day**

Is that what you call it !!

I may have been gentle with you on email but don't ask for help again for that particular trick, you won't get the same reception twice !! lol

meg...lol..no worries there....lol..........

now everyone will wonder what i did...lol....well im not saying but it was stupid.

hey we all make mistakes...lol.

Andy

Who's been a naughty boy then [}][:O][:P]

Glad things are going well for you and thanks for the update. Sorry you couldn't make AT - maybe next time eh?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information