Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rufus Recall #1????

Re: Rufus Recall #1????

Quote Originally Posted by nanny View Post
    Well, i think you lot are totally unfair to say i cheated
    as someone above said each time you play it records your time, so when i played for 2 or so minuets i probably didn't get very far.

I see absolutely no point in cheating at games and if there was a way then i'm sure someone would have greater scores than what we get

I thought we were all friends here, i am very upset by your comments.
    Nanny

I didn't know it was you with the high score and I know you do not cheat. I never looked to be honest!

I just know that you can download some software and it allows you to cheat on the games. A member told me about it and proved it works but he does not use it - he was just proving a point that you can.

No-one is saying you cheated Nanny and now the time has been cleared up I am sure everyone understands how it works

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks everyone, i'm now glad that has been cleared up and i can forget it, cor !!!! if you could cheat then i may get some points on the blinking games where i can't get 1

a big to all

HI First of all Nanny Im sorry you feel like you have been brandished a cheat because.......and listen up les (LOL).......it took me clocking 57 hours playing time and three hours straight playing the one game that gave me that high score. I couldnt beat the 152ooo or whatever it was i had for quite some time and trust me in no way did I cheat instead my bf became a goldminer widower and i even flung a sickie as i became obssessed with beating the highest score of all time LOL but I did it LOL IDID IT!!!! only to find carol has beat my wacky word wiz score now im gonna have to take my crown back LOL watch out carol here i come LOL.......

Pooh xx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Ps i meant to say nanny i know what its like to sit for hours playing the games its a great distraction and relieves the anxiety. go Nanny queren of the arcade!!!!
    Pooh xxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Sooo addictive pooh i know ive spent nearly a whole day myself on goldminer and end up bog-eyed and still no further past the 20 odd thousand or whatever my pathetic score is...lol.
    Glad your ok now nanny

Sorry Nanny I was defintely not thinking you had cheated I was just wondering how the heck you could do it so quickly but it makes sense now! Good for you because that score is one that is VERY hard to beat!!

Hi Pooh

Good on you for playing that game coz i don't even know how to play it
    i think i tried it once and gave up i'm not trying again.

Your BF must have the patience of a saint lol, but they can be addictive. It's my own score i try to beat and once i'm the highest it's no fun any more, but i still play.

Lesleya

It's doesn't matter what your score is, no score is pathetic because you must have some points, keep trying gal

Thanks for say your glad i'm fine now, hope all you lot are too, well i mean

Hi Alisonj

I think i took it all out of perspective really, i know i didn't cheat but us anxiety sufferes being sensitive i took it all to heart and really got upset.

With that game you get 10 levels then it just clicks off, so the more pairs you get the more points, to be honest how the heck i got all those points is beyond me, bet if i tried again i couldn't do it. I still play it and get nowhere near that score.

Oh a note for pooh
    i'm no means queen of the aecade, pinkpenny is much better than me, and look at krackers!!! Brilliant, and your are the same

Cheers nanny....keep at it hun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information