Thread: I called an ambulance last nigth

I called an ambulance last nigth

Here is how it came to this, me and wife went to watch a movie (Step brothers). It was a great movie, I laughed my but off during the movie.

We went home watched a littl emore tv and went to bed.

I wake up at around 1am and have a heart palpatation, I get them here and there but then I had another one and another and another. Then I went into "I think I am going to die mode".

I have been previously diagnosed with PVC's which suppoedly are not a problem. But , I have been having them for the past 10 years and I have never had so many in a row. I must of had like 30-40 of them in a 4-5 mintue period.

I woke the wife up with the 911 person on the phone and told her to get an ambulance here now I think I am having a heart attack.

So she hangs up and then I call my mommy and talking to her it calmed me down and I stopped having the pvc's and told her that I had an ambulance coming.

So they show up and of coarse I had not a one pvc while they had me hooked up to there machine deally thing. So that was pretty embarassing.

then I went back to sleep ok .

I have been really stressed latly , I have 3 kids and another one coming on the way. I have been battling Alochol and cigerettes and quiting latly. I have not had one of either in about 5 days now.

I am still thinking I need to see a docter and make sure my heart is ok as I have never had 30-40 pvc's in one 4-5 min period.

Re: I called an ambulance last nigth

Your not suffering Panic Attacks at all...

Well when I have a few Heart Palps I start to really freak out and I have had pleanty of full blown pa's but last nigth was really scary. I told my wife , babe I dont want to die. Does that sound crazy?
    Last edited by sean31976; 03-08-08 at 01:05.

I replied to your other posts under "Palpitations, etc"

That doesn't sound crazy....that thought goes through my head at least 100 times a day...

I have heard that beta-blockers can stop the palps, but I don't know...going to ask my doc about it....

And my palps trigger my panic attacks, and I DEFINITELY am having them...

Always,
    Amy
    Last edited by Amy2Crazy; 03-08-08 at 03:15. Reason: Important typo that changed the meaning...

Thread Information